back from the dead.

"Shh," my eyes lit up with surprise. Who the heck was this person? And what was she doing here? "You can only hear me! And I can only hear you!" The voice I heard,it was familiar. I just couldn't pick it up. "Who are you? And why are you helping me?" The unknown giggled. "It is dark in here so you probably can't see me!" I tilted my head to the left a bit, confused. "Anyways it's Desiree! And I'm here to help you cause your my bff!" My eyes lit up when Desiree said her name. "YOUR BACK!" I screamed. "Yep!" Desiree giggled. "It's been like 3 weeks this has gone on! But all we've done is obey! So I broke it!" Tears started forming in my eyes. I started to think about rose and what they were doing to her! And nobody knew where Justin was! Nobody knew. "Are you crying?" Desiree asked. I nodded my head. "What are they doing to our family?" Desiree was irritated. "T-t-there b-b-beating R-R-Rose to death." I was very shaky. "Enough said! let's figure out a plan!" I shook my head. "Duke, he's outside of this hiding spot looking for me! He has the key to jakes cage!" I was holding my paws into fist like shapes. "Let's do this!"

Me and Desiree talked out plans for a long time. 3 hours to be exact.
Desiree thought of showing herself and talking to Duke. But since she lost her power by 40% for another year, she can't go inside his body and switch souls so she can get Me  the keys easier. "Okay so when we doing this?"
"How about now?"
"Alright!"
Desiree's ghostly tail wagged with excitement. "Duke can hear us in...3...2...1"
Desiree smiled and nodded her head to show Duke could hear us. "Duke..Duke..Duke.." Desiree gave a ghostly tone to her voice, her voice echoing through the dungeon like walls. Desiree quickly casted a spell she only had to wave her paws to form, she casted a transparency spell so Duke couldn't see us. "Huh? Who's there?" He had a horrified face! Me and Desiree were trying so hard not to laugh! "Hey Duke! Give me your keys! And your spirit will be safe!" I covered my mouth with my paw so my giggles wouldn't be heard. "Uh? The keys for the captured?" He was sweating! "What else would I be talking about?" I rolled my eyes. "How would I give them to you?"
"Put them on the ground and run!" I snarled. He unclipped the keys from his belt and ran, I jumped from the hole and ran as quick as I could to grab the keys, "thank you Desiree!" I thanked her with the keys in my mouth. She waved a smile on her face and disappeared. A tear stung my face. I turned around and ran off to find Jake and the rest of my pack! I finally felt alive and free! I was the beta and I was strong!