Note

I had just woken up, it was terrible! "Rose, you can't control it!" I was screaming and crying, "I can try!" I pleaded. He shed tears and took something that looked like a staff, you won't be able to control it you've been through to much, follow me. End of dream. I'd tried to remember more but nothing came back, I couldn't remember the Whole thing. I looked up to see a note falling from the sky. I reached up and grabbed it.

Dear rose,
I would like to inform you that your insanity levels have gone up by 10% the demons are seeing how much you can take, if you take it all in without going entirely crazy you'll be rewarded, if you go crazy well then, something necessarily not good will happen.
~ ASHER (the Phoenix trainer)
I looked at the note as if I were blind. It made no sense, I did agree I was going insane. But to contain it? Are they nuts? It's hard to control it, and who was this Asher guy? I re-read the note over and over but nothing made sense. I had no clue to link it to. Everyone else was still sleeping, I had to calm down a bit find a meadow, start life in a meadow, maybe grow some willow trees, but that was later. We still had to deal with present. and things weren't looking good. People now want to kill us because we're on a killing spree. People who find us and capture us will gain millions of dollars, it was a mess at the moment. But we had to fix it. I lowered my vines the airport was completely empty. I assumed nobody was aloud to fly in or out of the airport. I left the others in the air on the vines so they would sleep. I started walking around. I squished the grass in between my toes I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It smelled fresh, well fresher than the building Duke and Adam held us prisoner in.  I opened my eyes, I could feel Jake's flames. He was behind me. "Rose? Everything alright?" He asked putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm fine." I responded. "I'm tired that's all," Jake nodded, "we'll wait for the others to wake before we start out," I said, reading his mind. "Where do we go? There's nowhere to go Rose!" Jake sounded worried, "somewhere new." I looked at my feet, scared and bruised from the torture of Duke and Adam. I felt the flames cooling, I assumed Jake left. I sighed and sat down. I closed my eyes again laying down. I laid there soaking the warm sun rays, "ouch!" I cried, A book had fallen on face. "What the heck is going on?" I growled. The book was still a little dusty, I just blew on it a little and the dust flew into the air, it didn't fall it kept rising, "Rose?" I voice called from above, Tabatha was above still on the vines. She teleported to me. "What's with the magic?" The book had turned invisible. "I don't know, I don't even have magic, that's you bud! Did you accidentally say a spell in your sleep?" I asked trying not to sound panicky. "I don't know maybe, with everything going on its possible!" She stretched her arms, "imma go find your future boyfriend or future husband" she said laughing, I rolled my eyes and growled. As Tabatha walked away the book reappeared. "This is crazy!" I whispered/yelled. I opened the book, on the cover it read.

Pg.1
Dear reader, you have been chosen. You've been chosen to become one of the five that ruled, if your alive and well being your status will change dramatically. This is a song spell book, a book to learn different spells and songs to become stronger. If you continue on you will be accepted and your life will change, if you do not wish to continue please throw the book in the air and yell "No!" If you wish to continue turn the page.

I set the book down. I wondered how my status would change and how my life would change dramatically, I figured my life wasn't going on very great, so what more could go wrong? I decided to turn the page.