SOS

Alyssa looked up gleefully, Tabatha's face turned pale, Jake fainted, I was wordless. "hop on!" A male was standing in the door way holding out his hand, another guy joined and held out his hand, "come on, it's okay!" He  had to talk in a loud voice for us to hear him, I looked at Tabatha , she nodded showing me she knew we could trust them, me and Tabatha went over to Jake and picked him up. We carried him over to helicopter as Alyssa hopped on. The two males took Jake and laid him in a seat. Me and Tabatha looked at each other one last time before jumping onto the helicopter. The males shut the door to the helicopter and locked the doors. Tabatha, Alyssa and I buckled up, it was a X across our chest, I guess they wanted us to be safe. I leaned over and buckled Jake up. Alyssa and Tabatha were giggling. I rolled  my eyes and laid my head on Jake's shoulder. Alyssa and Tabatha were making kiss faces and making hearts. "Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow. They laughed and hit their heads against the metal of the helicopter. "Easy girls!" The guy warned, he handed us head sets since we still had to talk loudly. I put the headset on and heard everyone clear as day, "what's your Guy's names?" He asked, "tell us yours first," I said a little eerie. "My name is buddy, this is Jack!" He pointed to the other male that helped us up, "this is Alyssa, Tabatha and I'm me!" I smirked seeing what he would do, "you can trust me, I promise!" He gave a gentle smile, "I'm," I froze, it was weird, saying my own name again. It, was different. There wasn't anybody anymore to really introduce myself. It was all the same people. "I-M I-m R-Rose" I stuttered, still feeling uneasy. "Nice to meet you and your friends!" He gave a crooked smile. Then looked out the window. I started to wonder if I threw everyone in a trap. Wondered if everyone was going to die. Because of me. "Don't worry kid, we've been searching for you, for a year. This is such a relief to everyone." Everyone looked at me surprised. Tabatha was wide-eyed Alyssa turned pale, Jake was still sleeping. I had no clue, no clue that we were battling this for a year, no wonder Justin, didn't make it.... The group didn't even know what had happened. But I had, I hadn't said anything, it was all to fast. I was walking silently behind Duke, "help..." A voice called out behind the bars, "help..." It sounded lifeless, gone. "Help.." It got fainter and fainter as I walked away, following Duke silently, "rose? Is that you?" I looked over I gasped. It was Justin. Duke laughed and continued forwards I almost walked towards Duke wanting to come back to Justin. I only wanted to kill Duke. "Rose please, I know your there," it was fainter than a murmur, like he would be beaten if he talked any louder. "Yeah?" I murmured slightly, hiding in the shadows. "Rose, end it.. End it all." He had to take breaths in between. "You have the power, do it rose.." I couldn't see him, "Justin show yourself," I murmured ,scared. "Come closer.."  I moved out of the shadow my face only showing, my eyes went wide. He was a crossbreed. "End me rose, it's to much..."  End of flash back.  I had treated it like I had forgotten it. But truth is I will never forget, I had killed to many people in one day, my vines started crawling down my arm, they were thick to, I tried covering up my emotions, "rose, it's okay," I hadn't realized Jake had awoken until he placed his hand on my shoulder. Thinking about Justin, I started to bawl. "It's okay rose, Justin will find his way home, trust me!" But I couldn't trust him, because  I had killed Justin....