Insanity strikes!

Rose's P.O.V
I was so weak, they beat me, to much. I can't take it! Why wasn't I dead? I needed to be! Tabatha visited me! They didn't know what to do with her. So they let me see her. She told me "I found out there doing experiments on Justin! And for the others? I'm still to weak! I'm just in a cell to rot away! No food or anything!" Those were the only words I remembered when she was here, then she screamed and cried! They took her away! I couldn't of done anything. I had lost to much blood to do anything! Now, the flies Enjoy most of me! It's sickening! Watching the flies eat your flesh, as you rot away! It's not fair! I wished I was never a Therian! Being average is normal! That's why it's called average! I heard footsteps, there were coming, I opened my blood shot eyes, they didn't look like eyes, I was starving! I smelt. The pain was unbearable! There was nothing good to do, I couldn't do anything! They would beat me! And Adam,Duke they enjoyed it! I was sick! So sick! Sick of everything! I closed my eyes again, must of been my imagination. I take deep breaths in and out. Why don't I hold my breath forever? Won't it be nice? I will never know! I cough lightly. It hurt, to much. I wonder how Justin feels? Justin,Alyssa,Tabatha, but most important.... Jake, my loved one! I must be brave for him! I can't give up! IM NOT WEAK! I WILL SURVIVE! FOR MY LOVE! AND I WILL LOVE HIM! I WILL NOT STOP LOVING HIM! I CANT! Tears of pain, sadness and madness, but most important insanity, we all have it! Each and every one of us! We can't stop what we have! I feel my power enlarging! I grow larger. Stronger! As I enlarge the muzzle breaks. I smirk. The chains around it snap! Making me lower to the ground slower and slower, the chains can't hold my weight! Not anymore! "I'm free! From the nightmare but not from the madness!" I murmur. I take a deep breath in! My blood shot eyes a deep emerald. I howl a screaming, powerful howl. I tense up. I snap my head one direction snapping off part of one chain, then another, after another. Till all the chains were gone! I smirked. I still had part of the chains on me but that didn't matter! I was reborn! I'm something so much stronger! But before I go anywhere. "Where is the blood take at?" I murmured. In the first time in months I take a go look around! I see the blood tank! I walk over to the door. "SHITE LOCKED!" I scream irritated. "Never mind no problem!" It was a glass door, I backed up. I looked at the door and smirked. "Bai Bai door!" I chuckled. I got into a running start! I jump into the air and burst through the door! "So much for a door!" I smirk. I sat down. There was a needle and the whole tank of blood! "I have sure lost a lot of it today!" I take one last look at how much blood was in the tank! It was sickening! I licked my chapped lips. I sighed. I turned human. My t-shirt was dirty and stinky! I took it off leaving me in just my bra. I looked down at my shorts. They weren't shorts anymore! They looked bug infested! I was gagging! I quickly took those off! Leaving me in just my panties and bra. I felt naked. "Don't worry rose! It's only temporary!" I spoke calmly to myself like I did for the months I was beaten.
I placed my arm on the arm rest, I took the needle and placed it inside my arm, I winced at the pain! But I've felt worse! I glanced at myself realizing all the damage they have put on my body! And they thought we were sinners! These are going to be permanent! Nobody likes that! I looked at the dusty screen, telling me what percentage I was at to tell me when to take out the needle. "98%,99% 100% complete" it read. I took out the needle and walked out of the room, out of the torture room! Out of that nightmare and into another! I chased back into my extremely powerful wolf! I didn't know what I looked like! I just knew it was new! I walked around every corner, stomping my feet, following a foul odor. Dukes odor.