Sorry.......

I woke up in a room I was looking down, my feet were off the floor. I was changed into my human. That's the only reason I was looking down. I had blood dripping from my mouth, my arms, my legs, and my stomach! "Well, well, well." I tried looking up but the chains around my neck tightened and choked me! "Wh-o ar-e yo-u" I stuttered in pain. " your ex!" My blood-shot eyes widened! "DUKE?!" I yelled with every little bit of me. "You have it!" He replied. "Why do you have me here you idiot?!" I spat back.
"To collect your power!" He smirked and walked over right In front of my face.
"For what?!" I growled. "Because Adam needs it! And your more powerful than you know it!" He smacked me in the face. "So we're going to beat you until every drop of blood goes down that drain!" He pointed to the huge drain in the middle of the cement floor. "And how are you going to do that?" I hissed at him. "By abusing you and your little members!" He smirked. "But don't worry! Alyssa is..... Entertaining us since Adam didn't want us to beat her. And if she refuses..... Your new crush gets crushed!" He smirked and left. I changed into my wolf which caused me even more pain. I was now looking up with chains around my head, I was in a muzzle and couldn't move!
"This sucks!" I thought to myself. I look to my left to see people coming in with food. "Oh thank god I'm so hungry!" They took the muzzle off and lifted a table to my mouth. I quickly ate the food and drank a small cup of water they gave. "I wonder if my pack is in better condition?" I murmured to myself as they shoved my snout into the muzzle. "What do they think? I don't have titanium teeth!" All I could do was think to myself. It was boring in these chains! I hummed to myself, I sung in my head, and then people would come in. They came in with whips and beat me. Every drop of blood they gained I knew they were smiling! I whined and whimpered every time they hit me the pain got worse! They hit me for which seemed like hours! I couldn't stand it! I couldn't talk either! My snout was shoved into a muzzle to where I couldn't. Talk or get out! I was scared! And I admit it! I don't want to die! Not yet at least! They finally left. I was crying. The tears burned as they seeped into the deep cuts the whips left. As my tears fell from my face. The blood from my body went down the drain.
As night came I quickly fell asleep. All I had were nightmares! I couldn't think of one pleasant thing without it turning into a complete nightmare. I cried, and cried. I hoped my pack was in better shape. Alyssa might actually be being pampered if she does what Duke and Adam tell her what to do!
But Jake, they were beating him to! But only if Alyssa did what Duke and Adam said! All I could do was hope they were all okay!