Love Bites (Bonus Chapter)

It was Saturday morning and you were fast asleep next to Hanji. Commander Erwin had announced the night before that everyone had the day off from training to relax before the expedition.

You were more than happy to hear those words, meaning you could sleep in. Even though the aura around was a little dull, you all managed to make the best of it.

The light from outside shined through the window causing Hanji to wake up. They squinted their eyes and covered their face. "ughh.." they groaned, rolling over on their side.

After a while of trying to go back to sleep, Hanji finally sits up. Yawning, they rub their eyes and reach over for their glasses, putting them on.

They look over at you and see that you're not awake yet. Hanji scoots over next to you and lightly caresses your face. "Wake up my love.." they whisper leaving a kiss on your head.

You snore softly, still in a deep slumber. Hanji frowns and plops back down onto the pillow.

After a few minutes of thinking, Hanji sits up and climbs on top of you. You grunt at the sudden weight applied to you and open your eyes, face-to-face with Hanji.

"What are you doingggg.. Get offff!" you say yawning and rubbing your eyes. "You wouldn't wake up and I was bored.." Hanji says looking down at you.

"So.. you decided to sit on me-?" you say chuckling, moving the hair out of your face. Hanji leans down and buries their face in the crook of your neck.

"Since we have today off, what do you wanna do??" you ask Hanji, playing with their hair.

Hanji doesn't answer, and instead starts kissing your neck. Your eyes widen at this as you move around underneath them. "H-Hanji.." you say softly.

They glance up at you and steal a kiss. "Look at you. Already blushing..~" Hanji says twirling your hair around their finger.

They position their hands on your waist and hold you down against the bed. They start biting and nibbling at the flesh on your neck, earning soft moans from you.

"Shh... The others might hear you if you get too loud.." Hanji says lifting your shirt. They start leaving a trail of kisses all the way down to your stomach, your breath hitching as Hanji starts groping your breasts.

"H-Hanji wait..~" you say as you take off the shirt you had on, Hanji smirking at your sudden boldness. They pull you by the thighs to get closer, eagerly exploring your body.

Hanji didn't stop at your neck. After your neck was full of hickeys, they made their way down to your chest, teasing your nipples and letting you squirm under them.

"Hanji, stop teasing..!" you say, trying to keep your composure. Hanji chuckles at your reactions and begins to move down further, making you gasp as they grab onto your thighs.

You look down at them attempting to hide your face from how red you were getting. Hanji leaves gentle kisses in between your thighs, slowly beginning to suck on the flesh.

Whimpers emerge from your mouth as you grip your pillow. Hanji smirks as they see the wet mark on your panties, leaving a kiss on your womanhood.

That was enough to make your eyes go into a lazy haze. Hanji would have kept going if it wasn't for the knock on your door meaning it was time for breakfast.

They did however leave quite an amount of marks on you. You whine against the pillow for being interrupted, Hanji chuckling and gently rubbing your thigh.

You got up to go to the bathroom, Hanji following close behind. You stood in front of the mirror and looked at the hickeys on your body.

Hanji placed their hands on your waist, keeping a firm grip. They plant a kiss on your shoulder, as you lean back into their touch.

"I left a lot of love bites didn't I.." Hanji says, blushing at what they did. You smile and turn to face them. "It sucks we were interrupted.. You could have done more..~" you say.

Hanji blushes as someone else knocks on the door. "Y/N!! WAKE UP ALREADY! ME, SASHA AND JEAN ARE HEADING DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!!" Connie yells through the door. "I'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND!" you yell back as you run to change.

"You might wanna cover those marks up, my love.." Hanji says running a hand through their hair.

"Can I use one of your shirts then?" you ask looking back. Hanji nods as they get a shirt from their drawer and puts it on you.

You picked up your pants from the floor and put them on, along with a pair of socks and slippers.

After you both get ready, you make your way down to the mess hall, Hanji having to go their separate way to get to their office. "I'll see you after breakfast ok my love?" they say kissing your head and ruffling your hair.

You smile and nod your head, watching as Hanji walked down the hallway, disappearing down the corridor.

You walk over to the table and sit down between Jean and Sasha. "Morning guys!" you say with a smile. Sasha was already devouring her food as Connie and Jean both said their good mornings back.

You all talked and ate, Connie almost choking on his food when he noticed your neck. "Y/n?! What's wrong with your neck?!?!" he yelled, bringing the attention of everyone to you.

Sasha looks up and her eyes widen. "Whoa y/n what happened.." she says getting closer and examining your neck.

Jean, being the only one with common sense at the table, smacks both of their heads to shut them up as he puts his jacket over you.

"What are you all looking at?!" he shouts, everyone immediately turning back around. You sigh in relief as Jean pats your back. Connie and Sasha both rub their head as they soon realize the cause of the marks.

After breakfast, the 3 followed you back to your room and pestered you with questions, while all you could do was turn into a tomato with half the questions they asked.