Hurt (Bonus Chapter)

TW‼️ Self-Harm and Suicide
Hey there, the author here! This is a bonus chapter and a continuation of the last one. This will contain topics of self-harm and suicide. If you are sensitive to things of that nature, please don't read it since I won't be uploading another chapter for a few days. Thank you and enjoy!
★★★★★

You've been feeling down these past couple of days. Ever since the expedition, you've had nightmares. Nightmares of your dead comrades.

You never understood how you were the only one to survive. It bothered you deeply even though everyone had reassured you that it wasn't your fault.

Without anyone's knowledge, you started hurting yourself. You had been sneaking around headquarters and stealing sharp objects and keeping them hidden inside your nightstand.

This day in particular was when you were at your worst. You decided to ask Commander Erwin if you could take the day off.

"Any particular reason Y/n?" Erwin asked you. "I feel really sick today sir.. Bad headache." you say, lying through your teeth.

"Oh. Alright then. Please feel better then, cadet." he says. "Thank you very much sir." you say before giving your salute and taking your leave out of his office and back to your room.

You sat on your bed, sobbing violently with the razor against your skin. You watched as the blood dripped down your arm.

Your eyes were red and puffy as you had been crying for a while now. You had stuffed a rag in your mouth to keep your sobs quiet.

You looked at your blooded wrists, "No more room.." you mumbled softly. You look down at your thighs. "But plenty of room here.." you say to yourself as you finish what you started.

Blood dripped down from your wrists and legs as you gripped the razor. A sudden knock on the door echoes throughout the room and you jump, dropping the razor.

"Y/n?? Are you in there?" Hanji asks against the door. Your voice gets trapped in your throat and you don't say anything. "Y/n..?" Hanji says again. "I'm fine Hanji..!" you said, quickly picking up the razor.

Hanji hears your voice crack and tries to open the door, but to their surprise, it was locked. "Y/n.. open the door please." Hanji says, their voice filled with concern.

"I can't Hanji.." you say. "Y/n. Open. The. Door." Hanji says again. You ignored their request, quickly getting off your bed and making your way to your desk. You start sliding it, attempting to block the door.

Hanji hears this and quickly walks away to grab the keys. You start panicking and look at the blood stains that were all over your bed.

Your eyes start tearing up again as you fall to your knees. You hear distant mumbling coming from outside your room, immediately recognizing Hanji's voice, Moblit's right beside theirs.

Your vision blurs as the tears start falling. You hide behind the door, afraid of them seeing you in this state.

"Y/n. This is your last chance to open the door before I do." Hanji says still determined. "Leave me alone!" you yell out through sobs. The door begins to unlock, the desk blocking any entrance.

"Fuck..! Hanji says frantically, moving out of the way. With ease, Moblit pushes the desk out of the way, allowing them room to step inside.