Skin Care (Bonus Chapter)

After being appointed as the new Commander of the Survey Corps, Hange had been working 10 times harder than from when they were just a Section Commander.

You wouldn't see them as often as you used to, but they would always try their best and fit you into their schedule, not wanting to take the time you had together for granted.

It was Sunday evening, and the sun was going down outside. You had asked Hange earlier when you spotted them if they would like to come and spend the night with you. You guys hadn't spent the night with each other in a while, so of course, they accepted the invite.

You were lying down in bed, already in your pajamas, reading a book as you waited for Hange to arrive.

Within a few seconds, Hange knocked on the door of your room, patiently waiting for you to answer. "Y/N, it's me!" They said in a cheery voice, excited that they could finally spend some quality time with you.

You smiled as you heard Hange's voice from the other side of the door. Setting the book you were reading down on the nightstand, you scooted off the bed, making your way to the door and swiftly opening it.

"Hange!" You say with a big smile, pulling them inside and shutting the door. You wrap them in a tight embrace, leaning in and planting a big kiss on their cheek.

"Ahh, hey, my love.. I missed you.." They say softly, returning the kiss, planting one on your forehead. "So? What do you have planned for us tonight, sweetheart?" Hange asked against your ear, slowly taking in your appearance.

You were wearing some simple plaid pajama pants with a cute v-neck shirt so that you were comfortable. Hange, on the other hand, was wearing a dark green sweatshirt, followed by grey sweatpants.

"Well, I wanted to make tonight super relaxing for you so.. to help you relax, I'm gonna do your skincare!" You say with a smile as you walk over to your bed. You got down on the ground and reached underneath your bed, pulling out a small basket of skin care supplies.

Hange glanced down at the basket of skincare products and smiled. It was the last thing they expected you to have planned for this little sleepover, but the more they thought about it, the more they actually started to like your idea.

"Sounds like you've actually thought this out, then?" Hange asked softly, a genuine expression of surprise and admiration on their face. "Of course I had it planned! I always plan things ahead of time -" You mutter as you stand up and set the basket down on the bed.

You then reach over to the candle you had on the nightstand and grabbed the box of matches that was next to it, lighting a match to light the candle. It was vanilla and lavender scented, which would be sure to help Hange relax.

You reach out and grab Hange's hand, leading them over to sit down on the bed with you. You then reach over inside your nightstand drawer, pulling out a tin. You open the tin and reveal that inside are nothing but small candies to snack on.

"I've had this stashed for a while.. You can pick whatever you want!" You say, pushing the tin towards Hange. Their eyes softened, a small smile forming on their face as they gently took the tin from you.

It was clear you had put a lot of care and thought into everything that was going to happen for tonight, and Hange was more than grateful.