What You Like to Take of Theirs

You were like any other person. You loved to take things that belonged to your partner. In this case, it would be their shirts. And you had taken more than a few.

Hanji wasn't dumb. They knew you were the one taking them. I mean, you were the only person that was allowed inside their room and they knew how much you loved wearing their shirts.

Hanji thought it was cute so they continued to play dumb. "Where are they all going.." Hanji muttered to themselves, looking through the drawers of clothes.

While Hanji struggled to find a shirt, you were in your room, admiring how their shirts fit you.

It was loose and went just above your thighs, like a dress almost. Unlike your shirts, Hanji's were loose and breathable.

Yours were tight and suffocating if you had to admit it. To improvise, you secretly started stealing Hanji's, not knowing how obvious it was that you were the thief.

You smiled as you stood in front of your mirror, twirling around.

Hanji made their way to the laundry room, still searching high and low for a shirt to wear.

You were headed there yourself, wanting to get your washing done before everyone else.

You walk there in the very shirt you were just admiring yourself in, not expecting Hanji to be there, they had only a sports bra and underwear on. You smile and run up to hug them from behind.

"Hanji, hey!" you say smiling. They gasp at the sudden surprise and turn around. "Hey, there love, what's up?" they say planting a kiss on your head.

"Just doing some laundry." you say, loading up your clothes. "Of course, how silly of me to ask why you're in here-" Hanji says chuckling.

"What are you doing here? Are you washing too??" you ask looking up at them. "No no, actually I'm looking for a shirt... Mine have been disappearing a lot lately.." Hanji says, looking down at you.

You smile nervously and nod in response. "I see... I should get back to my room now, see you later my love!" you say, quickly kissing them on the cheek and making your way to the door.

Hanji blocks your way out, their arm outstretched on the doorframe. "Oh no, you don't."

"I didn't take anything I swear!" Hanji smiles and looks at the shirt you have on. "Sweetheart, I know you've been stealing my shirts. It's obvious." Hanji says, cornering you.

"How are you so sure???" you say rolling your eyes. "There's a soup stain from last week on the front, look." Hanji says pointing at the stain. "I- Ok. Maybe I took a few." you mutter.

"A few..? Y/n. My whole wardrobe is gone." Hanji says, trying to contain their laughter.

"Hey! In my defense, I can breathe. My shirts are so tight and I needed new ones. So, I improvised." you say, checking your clothes in the washer.

"Well leave some for me! You stole all of my shirts and now I'm standing here in a sports bra." Hanji says blushing, wrapping their arms around your neck.

You set your hands on top of their arms and look up at them. "They're all in my room, they're safe. Trust me!" you say, grabbing Hanji's hand and leading them out of the laundry room.

You both make your way back to your room and walk inside. You point to the pile of shirts on your bed.

"Holy- My shirts!" Hanji says rushing over and grabbing one to put on, the smell of lavender filling Hanji's nose.

"Did you wash them for me y/n?" Hanji asks, looking over at you. "Well... I decided that if I stole them, I might as well wash them while I was at it." you say, smiling.

Hanji walks over to you and cups your face. "You're so cute y'know.." they say kissing your nose.

"Heyyy..!" you say, blushing. They spin you around and face the full-length mirror you had set up in your room. Hanji places their hands on your waist and their chin on your shoulder.

"You do look really cute with my shirts on.." they say, leaving soft kisses on your neck. "I knew I did!" you said smiling.

"How about we go for a walk after I take my shirts back, hm?" Hanji says, looking at you through the mirror.

"Can I keep 2 shirts? Please Hanjiiiiiii~?" you ask, turning to face them. Hanji couldn't resist you.

"Fine. Only 2 though. No more. And meet me in front of HQ in 10, ok?" they say ruffling your hair. "Deal!" you say, running and snatching 2 shirts.

Hanji chuckles and grabs the rest of their shirts, leaving to take them back to their rightful place. You shut your door and start getting ready, Hanji doing the same once they get to their room.

You put on a plain white shirt and your favorite cardigan. Quickly, you put your hair up with a clip and began making your way to meet Hanji outside.

"Well, don't you look cute~" Hanji says smiling, admiring you. "You look cuter!" you say, blushing at their compliment.

You grab Hanji's hand and start walking away from the building. "Let's go!" you say, excited for the day you had ahead of you.