Your Couple Song

(This chapter will have a connection to the 3rd chapter. Sorry, I just really love The Princess and the Frog-)
★★★★★

You loved music. It was one of your favorite things in the world, so you were glad that Hanji had grown to love it as much as you did.

Out of all of the songs you both sat down and listened to, only 2 stuck with you both.

Hanji loved Line Without a Hook by Ricky Montgomery. Besides the meaning behind the song, they loved singing it to you. Anytime it came on, they would hold you against them and twirl around as they sang.

As surprising as it sounded, they hit every note, knew every word by heart, and always made you smile when they sang it.

They went to extreme lengths and even cried to make the song have more meaning when they sang it to you. "What's a song without a little bit of being dramatic!" they always said.

Hanji sang the song so much that it eventually got stuck in your head and you learned it word for word.

On the other hand, you loved the song Ma Belle Evangeline. The song that Ray sang to the star in The Princess and the Frog. You loved the heartfelt meaning the song carried with it.

It was kind of a silly choice, it coming from a Disney movie and all, but Hanji loved dancing with you to it.

You both had memorized the moves that Tiana and Prince Naveen did in the movie, basically acting out your own version.

You always set the mood by dimming down the lights and even lighting little candles that Hanji just so happened to have in their office.

The way you fit so perfectly in Hanji's arms when you slow danced with them just made the experience better.

Hanji twirled and held you ever so gently as you danced in their office. In that scene of the movie, there should have been a kiss between the 2 frogs. But it didn't happen.

So you and Hanji decided to fix that. After the dance, you both shared a passionate kiss. Then as always, Hanji would bow down like a prince.

It made you giggle at how much of a gentleman Hanji could be. It was the moments like these with Hanji that made your life even better.

You never wanted to let these memories go. The small things you both did like this were better than anything you could ever ask for and I'm sure Hanji most definitely feels the same.