2장 침입자 :

Chapter 2 : INTRUDERS

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I take a deep breath and tries to hold it as long as I can when I hear footsteps going into the gym. Male voices are shouting at each other and I hear screams as the intruders are pounding on the doors that leads into the changing rooms. I think it's just a matter of time until they get in, one way or another.

"Did someone get out?", I hear a manly voice say and another guy responds.

"No, we guard all the exits. Everyone's in the changing rooms."

I breathe out, until the first person speak again and I feel my entire body freeze.

"Not everyone." At the same time as I hear footstep walk of, I also hear footsteps approaching me, coming too close for my liking. I hold my breath and feel my heart pounding heart in my chest.

Please don't see me, please don't see me. Please-

"Well, well, well... what do we have here?", someone says in a mocking tone. I gulp and tilt my head up only to meet a pair of green eyes I've never seen before. He takes a step closer to me and I crawl back, but the wall prevent me from moving any further and I see the guy smirk in amusement.

"Problem, buttercup?"

I don't answer, and I don't look him either. Who even says buttercup? It sounds bloody awful.

When he realize I'm not going to answer, he gives out a low chuckle and stretch his arm out towards me to pull me up. I curl into a ball and let out a sigh of relief when I notice I'm just out of reach for him. The plinth is in the way, and I don't think I've ever been so glad about a gymnastic appliance before. He can't take any more steps towards me but the plinth only reaches to his hip and I know I am trapped. But I take all extra seconds of freedom I can get. I don't know what he and the others will do when they have me, but I don't want to find out either.

"Get up", the guy growls and I shake my head.

"No."

He sigh and looks annoyed, repeating his words through clenched teeth. "Get. Up."

"No."

He sigh and looks annoyed, repeating his words through clenched teeth. "Get. Up."

I shake my head and I can see him clench his fist.

"Get up now, or I'll make you", he threatened and I consider his words but stay on my spot, not moving an inch.

He gives out a loud sigh and pushes the plinth away, and it lands on the hard ground with a cracking sound, but I don't think it broke. I try to get away from him when he reaches out his hand again, but this time there's nothing to stop him and he takes a hold onto my arm and I yelp in pain. He drags me out of the small room and I notice the gym is still empty. At least my classmates are still safe, for now.

"Hmm... and what am I supposed to do with you then, buttercup?", the guy holding my arm in a tight grip says to no one particular. I start to kick and hit with my arms and legs in an attempt to get away from him and I hear him chuckle behind me. I stop moving and pretend to relax in his grip, and when I feel his grip soften a little bit, I elbow him in his stomach. He lets out a groan and I snatch my arm free and starts to run towards one of the exits. A quick look behind me states that he started to run after me, but at least I am a good P.E. student, and running happens to be one of my strongest sides. I reach the door and I am just about to open it when I realize it's the stupidest thing I can do. The corridor is full of intruders and I will just walk away from one of them and approach a dussin other instead. In the last moment, I turn around and head for the bleachers instead. The green eyed guy is now close behind me, I'm sure of it, and I have no time to waste. There's just one problem. I have no where to go. The bleachers are just a temporary place to hide, and with temporary I mean it will last for a few seconds. But as I said before, a few more seconds of freedom is better than none.