3장 납치

Chapter 3 : KIDNAPPED

"G-get away from me”, I stutter and tries to duck under his arm, but the dark-eyed idiot, asshole guy just smirks and stops me, putting one of his hands on my shoulder and forces me back.

“But, gorgeous”, he says as he leans in even closer, his mouth brushing against my ear, “that would ruin all the fun, wouldn’t it?” He gives out a low chuckle and a whimpering sound escape my mouth, and I immediately shut it. I don’t want him to notice exactly how scared I am, but I think it’s far too late for me to hide it.

“Aw, you’re afraid?”, he says in a mocking tone, “good.”

I take a deep breath and meets his dark gaze. “I’m not afraid.”

He moves his mouth from my ears and almost rest his forehead against mine. “Oh really? Then why are you shaking?”

I utter the first lie that pops up in my head. “Because it’s cold…”

He raises a dark eyebrow. “You’re a terrible liar, gorgeous.”

“And you’re a terrible person, idiot.”

He tilt his head a bit.

“I’m not an idiot, I’m Jeon Jeongguk”, he says with an annoying smirk plastered on his face.

“Oh really?”, I ask with played amazement, “are you sure you’re not sick ? Because you act like a dick.” This time, I am the one who smirks but my smile drops as fast as it came when I see Jeoncock?.. Jeonshook? Ah! Jeongguk’s face change from amused to angry.

Uh oh.

“Don’t talk to me like that”, he snaps and I press my lips into a thin line. I am about to talk back to him when a scream fills the room, and I turn my head at the source.

Jimin.

Before thinking the consequences through, I kneel this jerk in the stomach and run towards Jimine, who is fighting and trying to break free from a blonde guys grip around her waist. The idiot gives away a moaning sound, but I know that I didn’t hit him right in the spot, he had realized what I was about to do and turned in the last second, but all I wanted was to reach to Jimin and I succeeded.

The blonde guy holds Jimin’s brown hair in a tight grip and he yelps in pain. I approach him from behind, but since I’m not the best fighter, all I can do is to kick and punch on his back. Someway, I manage to kick him behind his knees and he loses his balance and falls to the ground. Before I have time to do anything else, a clicking sound makes me freeze in fear. I turn my head and meet the barrel of a gun.

“Back off”, an angry voice commands, and I obey without hesitation and slowly take a few steps back. Jimin has manage to get out of the grip and I see her standing by the wall again, crying against Da-mi’s shoulder. Wooshik is a few meters away from them, and he doesn’t look happy but, unlike me, he knows that there is nothing he can do so he doesn’t try either.

The  handsome idiot approaches me and gives me a death glare, and then takes a firm grip around my upper arm.

“You gonna get yourself killed if you don’t stop”, he mutters in my ear and I keep my mouth shut as one of the intruders take a step forward to speak. I recognize him as the one I think you can call the leader, it’s the same person as the one who started speaking first once everyone lined up against the wall, the guy who told us all these other intruders needed ‘boys’.

“Okay everyone, sadly, we gotta move on before the police comes and ruin everything. It looks like we will”, he takes a quick look back and his gaze lands first on me and then on another girl from my PE named Amy, “take two of you guys with us”, he finish.

I feel myself being dragged towards the door, and that’s when reality hits me. They are going to take me. No... no, no, no! I start to panic and tries to get my arm loose from his grip, but he only tighten it and I yelp in pain. With my free arm, I dig in my long nails in his upper arm. The idiot hiss in pain and suddenly stops, and I immediately starts kicking with my feet but he turns me around, so that my back is facing him. He pin my arms roughly behind my back and as soon as I try to move, pain shoot through my body, starting in my arms.

The idiot starts moving towards the door again and this time I keep up with him, because if I stop, I know he will put more pressure on the grip behind my back. He holds me in the same grip that cops uses when they arrest criminals, and I know I can’t get out of it.

With tears in my eyes, I am dragged outside of the gym building and thrown inside a black van. “You won’t need this anymore”,The idiot snaps and takes me phone from my pocket, then he leaves me and the door closes behind me. I hear someone step in the car and start the engine. The car starts moving and I throw myself at the door, but nothing happens. I keep doing it over and over again until my shoulder can’t take anymore, and then I curl into a ball and a few tears roll down my cheeks. I wipe them away with the back of my hand. Crying won’t get me out of here. Nothing will.