제29장 그림

CHAPTER 29 PICTURE

Jeongguk’s POV

I don’t get how people can be so nice, never hurting anyone, ever.

That’s the easiest way to get things done. Hurt them or threaten to hurt them, it works almost all of the times, but it gets tricky when you don’t want to hurt the person, and your threats doesn’t work.

Like with Taehyung

Then, you have to find their weakness, in this case something as cliché as his friends.

Hurt them or threaten to, and you got yourself an angry but controllable Taehyung at your service.

I didn’t want to make everything as bad as it is, but he left me with no choice.

Yes, I like Kim Taehyung.

Yes, I know she hates me.

Yes, I know I messed everything up even more by hurting his friends.

No, I’m not sorry for doing it.

He needs to be taught a lesson or two but right now, she has to eat.

We’re in the kitchen and she sits on one of the chairs by the island but she hasn’t touched or even glanced at the plate with fried fries and chicken that’s in front of him.

I bet its cold by now too.

I sigh and look at him, pulling my hand restlessly through my hair.

His brown curly hair falls down his forehead in a mess but it still frames his face and brings out the icing brown in his eyes.

Even though he isn’t even trying, she looks beautiful, gorgeous, pretty.

I do feel lucky for having him, but I wish it was under different circumstances.

Truth to be told, I’m not a good guy. I never was and never will.

I want Taehyung more than I want anything else.

No, I’m not obsessed, even though that’s the term he would use, but I enjoy her company at the same time as it’s driving me nuts.

I admire him courage at the same time as I curse it.

I like his stubbornness at the same time as it annoy me.

I love his boxy smile at the same time as I’m the one who washes it away.

I crave for him at the same time as I keep feeding him reasons to hate me.

And all of that am I doing because I want to keep him.

“You have to eat”, I tell him but he doesn’t respond. He’s giving me the silent treatment and trust me when I say that I hate it.

He’s acting like if I don’t even exist. I sigh and decide to prove her that I sure as hell do.

I walk up to him and place myself close, very close, to her. Even though she’s trying to hide it, I can feel him body tense up as my breathing hits his neck.

“Eat up”, I command and as I still get no response, I wrap my arms securely around his waist, being able to do so thanks to the bar stool he’s sitting on.

I wait for his reaction, but none come and I groan in frustration and start to slowly move my hands down to his thigh.

I’m almost starting to think that she, against all odds, won’t say anything now either, but then I suddenly hear his bright voice, barely above a whisper.