제13장 상품

Chapter 13 : PRIZE

It's getting dark outside, which I know thanks to the small windows that's placed in the living room I'm in once again. It's the same room as the one I was in when they told us about the ransom and when I saw the other girls, who I haven't seen since.

Jeongguk, Namjoon, and Bambam are in the room, playing some random shooting game on the tv.

Earlier today, after the news where I saw my real parents, they have told me a little bit more of who they are and made it crystal clear that I won't get out of here as long as Nick wants me.

They took the ransom money my real parents coughed up, but they didn't leave me back in return. They lied, but what could you've expected, really?

Besides that, they told me the catch with the stupid hide and seek game. Of course, they had knew I wouldn't be able to get out, it was just a test. A test to see what I can do, and sadly, they told me I did unexpectedly well - which is a really bad thing.

No one of the other girls, they told me the other ones done the stupid game too, had thought about going back inside, they had all run towards the forest and when they reached the fences again, they'd broke down in panic attacks and started crying.

Quoted by Bambam; 'They were useless. No one wants a crying baby who can't handle a single adversity or take a few punches.'

Right now, I honestly wish I would've acted like a crying baby when I tried to escape, if that would mean they would give me back to Yejin, Bin and Yeojun.

I'm glad for the boys who are now back safe at home, but I don't know which one of the boys that are, and which ones who are still here.

I've asked them what happened if the boys were 'useless', as they liked to call it, and had families who didn't have the ransom money. The answer had been terrible.

If they don't want the boys and won't get any money from their families, they sell the boys on the black market.

When they said it, my mouth had dropped wide open but Jeongguk had put a hand on my back and started rubbing circles on it with his hand, telling me I didn't have to worry about it, since I belong to him, as he never gets tired of saying. Even though it's wrong in all ways possible, and absolutely not true.

I thought about ways to get him to hate me, so that he maybe would get tired of me and let me back too my family, but as much as I tried he only seemed amused and he keeps ttelling me how he is looking forward to break me.

Well, I keep answering him with how much I'm looking forward to win the stupid bet and get out of here and putting him and the other behind bars.

"Gorgeous", Jeongguk suddenly says and drags me back to reality, "you wanna play?"

I give him a look that says 'seriously?' and slowly shake my head.

"Aw, c'mon. Don't be like this." He put down his console and starts tugging on my arm, I snatch out of his grip and push myself as far away from him as possible, which isn't long since I'm sitting on the edge of the sofa.

"Be like what?", I spit and look away from him.

I hear him sigh and move closer to me.

"Like a whining, grumpy three years old", he whispers in my ear and I turn my head towards him and pout with my lips.

"I'm not."

He flashes me a smile, showing of his perfect teeth.

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not!" I cross my arms in front of my chest and stares at him angrily.