Chapter 4

"Jules we've landed" matty said gently shaking the girl awake. Julie slowly lifted her head from his shoulder and rubbed the sleep from her eyes "You know you're cute when you sleep" Matty says.

"Watching me sleep healy? Didn't know you were such a creep" she chuckles looking over at him. He puts his hands up in mock defense, "hey you fell asleep on my shoulder so it was hard to not watch you... ok maybe that does sound creepy" he chuckles, then goes to collect his stuff and stand up.

Leaving the plane, the two made
sure not to separate, through out the course of trying to find baggage claim, a few fans stopped the band to take photos. Jules thought it was so cute how the boys interacted with their fans. She could tell how genuinely grateful they were to have such a loyal fan base.

Eventually After all their luggage had arrived the band and crew all made it on to the tour bus.

Plopping down next to julie, matty said "Well Jules welcome to the big apple, you ready for the start of tour?" he asked, analyzing the girls face as she quickly tired to find an answer. "Yeah! I think it's going to be an amazing tour. If i'm being honest i'm a bit nervous, this is my first big tour" she responds, nervously playing with her hands.

Matty places his fingers under her chin and nudges her chin up so shes facing him. He looks into her eyes and says "Hey it'll be alright I promise, if you ever feel overwhelmed find me and I'll help, I know you're amazing at your job, i've seen your work, Trust me you're going to kill it" he says, sending her a soft smile. "Thanks matty, that was really sweet" jules smiles and pulls him into a hug.

After an hour drive, the bus finally arrives at the hotel, "Ok everyone, I'm going to check us in, you guys stay here" Jamie says, then heads into the building.

"Oy healy, reckon he makes us share a room again" george calls from the back of the bus. "Jamie says we don't have to anymore, which finally because I was tired of the snoring" Matty quips back. "Please you're just thankful that you can shag julie without me walking in" george responds back, trying to hold in his laughter.

Jules's face goes bright red at the thought, "Fuck off george" matty responds, rolling his eyes. "Sorry jules I hope he didn't make you uncomfortable, I mean not that I wouldn't love to you know, but of course up to you, but don't think I wouldn't, sometimes george just talks out of his ass" matty responded fummbling over his words.

Julie found it cute how his face got all pink at the thought of them together, "Relax healy you're all good ok?" she giggles, matty sighs and nods his head in response.

Jamie soon re-enters the bus "Okay everyone here are your room keys, boys you will have your own rooms, everyone else pair up and I'll give you the keys to your rooms! Let's make this a good tour!" jamie says, grinning widely.

Jules watches patiently as everyone gets their keys and heads into the hotel. Eventually she gets up to grab a key, realizing there is no one left to room with she nervously makes her way up to Jamie. "Jaime what should I do, I don't have a roommate" "No worries jules, I got you your own room" he smiles and hands her the plastic card.

After heading to her room, she quickly opens the door and plops down on her bed. She didn't realize she had fallen asleep until she was awoken to the sound of loud knocking at her door.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she opens the door revealing an equally as sleepy matty. "Hey love get a good nap in?" matty said, sending her a smile. "I could ask you the same thing" she chuckled and stepped aside, motioning for him to come in. "What time is it?" jules asked, as she sat next to matty.

He checked his phone, then looked back up at her "It's 1am" he chuckles , "wow I slept for 4 hours straight?" she shakes her head and laughs "I can't believe I was out for that long" she finished.

"Might as well get your sleep in before tour starts, because once it does it's going to be lots of long nights" he tells the girl and wraps an arm around her. "It'll be fun though, but I just wanted to come by and check on you. I'll leave So you can get some rest" He says and goes to stand up but suddenly she grabs his wrist to stop him from leaving, "Wait stay, I'm not that tired right now, wanna watch a movie?" she asks, looking at him with a pleading look. He nods and sits back down next to her, slowly kicking off his shoes and moving back on the bed so his back is against the head board.

Jules quickly got up to change out of the clothes she had been wearing all day, and into something more comfortable. She then joins him on the bed and picks up the remote, browsing through all the movies the hotel had. " Is heathers alright? It's one of my favorite movies" she says. "Sounds amazing, I've never actually seen it before" she looked over at him, a shocked look on her face "Really? Well we're going to change that" she presses the start button and movie begins.

Mid-way through the movie, Matty looks over to find Jules fast asleep. He chuckles and takes the remote from the nightstand and stops the movie. He too finds himself sleepy and decides to just stay and sleep in her room.