Chapter 35

The next morning,  Jules woke up to the sound of soft humming, coming from the boy next to her. "Matty" she mumbled, as she pulled away from him and sat up against the headboard, "Yes darling" he said, frowning at the fact she had pulled away from his embrace.

"What did we just do?" she asked, still not believing all of this was real. "Well love you know what we did" he chuckled, "Well yes I know what we did, but matty you have a girlfriend" she said.  Matty groaned "yeah her, i mean if you're asking me if I regret it I don't" he blurted out, jules chuckled lightly at his bluntness "I don't regret it either matty, but I'm not going to be a side chick, its me or her" jules said, before getting out of bed to retrive her clothes and get dressed.

Matty got up as well, following the girl down the stairs and to the door, "Matty I love you, but until you decide who you wanna be with, I can't see you again" jules said. Matty sighed, he knew she was right, it wasn't fair to either of the girls, he needed to make a decison and make it fast, but before he could responded, jules placed a quick kiss on his cheek "Goodbye Matty" she whispered, before opening the door and letting herself out.

Once the door closed, Matty stood at the doorway contemplating what he wanted to do, every fiber of his being wanted to go after her and tell her that he loves her and he wants to be with her, but the other half said that it was maybe for the best if he let her go. She could find someone else who wouldn't hurt her like he did, but god how his heart-ached to hold her again.

The sound of his phone ringing, broke him from his trance, he quickly looked at who was calling, seeing it was george, he declined, not wanting to do anything today but wallow in his self pity about what he should do. He quickly made his way back to his room and laid back down on his bed, slowly difting into a dreamless sleep.

After jules had left matty standing at his door, she quickly made her way down the street to grab a taxi to charli's house, she needed to talk to someobody about what had just happened.

Once she arrived, she quickly knocked on the door, when no one answered she knocked again, it was unusual for charli to not open the door, just as she was about to knock again the door opened, revealing none other than george daniel. "Jules?" george said, "Hey george, um is charli here I need to talk to her about something" jules mumbled, "Ah sorry jules she just left to go get matty, dumbass won't answer his phone and we need to discuss the tour, but you're more than welcome to come in and wait for her, ross and adam are here too" he said, stepping aside so she could get in.

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you guys, I know tour stuff is important" she responded, nervously playing with her hands, "Of course! We've all missed you so much and we wanna catch up!" the tall blonde insisted, jules simply nodded her head and stepped into the house.

"Hey everyone look who decided to join us" george said, as he and jules walked into the living room, where ross and adam were sitting. "Jules!" ross said, quickly getting up from the couch to hug her. "Hi ross!" jules said, a big grin painted her face as the two embraced, "Hi adam!" she said, once she pulled away from ross, so she could embrace the guitarist.

"I've missed you guys so much" jules said, looking between the three of them, "We've missed you too, it hasn't been the same since you left" george commented, as the four of them sat down. "Can I talk to you guys about something? " jules asked, as she nervously played with her fingers, "Yeah of course jules you know were always here for you" ross said, sending her a reassuring smile.

"Last night matty and I..." she trailed on  not being able to get the words out, " we um we slept together and he told me he loved me and I don't know what the fuck to do, because I love him my god do i love him even though hes a dickhead" tears streamed down her face as she told them the events of last night " but hes still with her and I told him he needs to chose and thats when I left and came here because, it hurt guys I love him so much and and I can't do anything about it" jules said, more tears continued to stream down her face.

"Oh jules" ross said, immediately pulling the crying girl into his arms, he looked back up at his friends, briefly exchanging glaces back and forth, clearly shocked from what they had just heard.

After a few minutes jules slowly pulled away from ross, finally calming down a bit. "You guys probably think I'm the worst for sleeping with him while he has a girlfriend" she responded, frowning slightly at her words. "Quite the opposite actually, I don't condone cheating, and granted you didnt cheat, matty did since hes the one in a relationship, but fuck jules jade is so fucking annoying and matty hasn't been the same since you left" george said.

"Thats true, I swear once she got with him her personality changed, shes so controlling with him, she won't let him talk with fans, won't let him go out with us, and she for some reason has beef with carly and charli, which I'm not even sure why" adam said, chuckling softly.

"Really? Wow I had no idea" jules responded, "Yeah, I swear that girl brings out the worst in him, I haven't seen him genuinely smile unless hes onstage" ross chimed in. "Wow, I-I don't know what to say, I'm surprised he doesn't just break up with her" she said, "Well he's tried but she doesn't listen, hopefully he gets rid of her soon because we can't stand her, we all miss you so fucking much jules I wish you were still touring with us" george said.

Jules smiled "I've missed you guys too, you're my boys! I want nothing more than to go back and tour with you guys, but unfortunately i can't while she's still part of the tour" jules frowned, " Lets hope he breaks up with her soon so she'll leave" george responded, then bursted out laughing, the rest of the boys and jules quickly joining him.

"Thank you guys for listening" she said, looking around to the three of them, giving each of them a genuine smile. "Of course darling! You know you always have us, and trust us when we say this, Matty is still so madly in love with you Julie, seriously I mean we hear him at night mumbling in his sleep about you" ross said, jules nodded her head, her smile never fading as she heard that. "Well I'm sure he'll be here soon, so I should get going but it was truly lovely seeing you all again, thank you guys" jules said, quickly standing up, the boys followed her to the door to say goodbye. After hugs and quick goodbyes, jules made her way down the driveway and to the taxi that was awaiting at the bottom of the hill. She was hopeful of the future, maybe down the road she'd end up working for them again and maybe her and matty would finally have their happy ending.

A/N : this chapter is dedicated to Lucie-Loo ! who gave me the idea for this chapter! i hope you enjoy it bestie 🫶

Also!!
I just finished writing this book so all chapters will be posted this week 😭😭 i'm so sad to be done but i'm starting a new matty fic so look out for that!