Chapter 16

Contains smut and mentions of body image

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"You're going to look so hot onstage matty wearing the outfit, it's going to take everything in me to contain myself" Jules said, admiring her boyfriend who was donned in the famous floral blouse and a pair of black jeans. "Easy there baby, I gotta be onstage in 10 minutes" he chuckled, as he replaced the blouse with a simple white t-shirt.

The plan was for Matty to take off his t-shirt and replace it with the blouse when robbers came on, then Jules would come out and put the bandana on him. "I know but.." she whined, getting up from her spot and making her way over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, she looked up at him " i can't help it when you look like this" she pressed her lips to his.

"As much as i would love to take you right here baby, and believe me it's taking a lot of strength not to, I have to perform now, but after the show I'm all yours" he smiled and kissed her one last time, before the two left his dressing room and made their way to the stage.

It was about mid-way through the show, the boys, as usual were killing it up there and the energy from the crowd was amazing. The whole show, Jules and Carly danced and sang together, having the time of their lives, they even got Mark to join in at one point. But now it was time for what both jules and matty had been waiting for the whole show, Robbers.

Matty had made his way off stage to change from his t-shirt to the blouse, while Adam began the infamous guitar riff that signaled the beginning of the song. Matty then reappeared on stage donned in what was deemed "the robbers shirt", this caused the crowd to go crazy, everyone was cheering as he began to sing the opening lyrics to the song.

Before Jules knew it was time for her to go onstage, Matty had walked over to where she was standing and reached out his hand, with the help of Mark and Matty, Jules was able to make it onto the stage. The crowd went wild when she appeared, "Ladies and gentlemen you know who it is," Matty said into the mic.

Jules smiled at her boyfriend in awe. She waved to everyone and then slowly pulled the black bandana out of her pocket, matty turned around so she could tie it around his head, when he turned back around to face her, it felt like everyone had disappeared and it was just the two of them up there.

Jules eventually snapped out of her trance when matty continued to sing "And now that you've got your gun it's much harder now the police have come and I'll shoot him if that's what you ask but if you just take off your mask" he pulled jules flush to his chest, cupping her face in one hand and holding the mic in the other "you'll find out everythings gone wrong" and with that matty smashed his bandana covered lips on jules's , the crowd again went absolutely crazy cheering on the young couple.

Reluctantly the two pulled away from the kiss, but he still held her close "Now everybody's dead and their driving past my old school and he's got his gun and he's got his suit on'' matty yanked the bandana off, throwing it somewhere on stage, Jules had pulled away from his chest so she could make eye contact with him "And she says babe you look so cool" matty sang to her "You look so cool" she mouth back, "You look so cool" matty finished, and pulled her in for one last kiss. Jules cupped his cheek trying to savor the kiss as much as she could before matty pulled away, "Thank you everyone" he said into the mic, he placed one last kiss on jule's cheek before she walked off stage.

Mark had thrown Matty his t-shirt back, as he took off the blouse and handed it back to his girlfriend.

"Thank you all for coming out and supporting us, it means the world to us," Matty said as he smiled at the sea of fans. The band performed a few more songs before ending with 'Sex' like they always did every show.