Chapter 6

A/N : Long chapter with some smut towards the end!

Jules awakes to a bright light shinning on her face, she rubs the sleep from her eyes, and soon realizes there's an arm around her waist. She's confused at first, then turns to find that the arm belongs to matty. She giggles softly, trying not to wake him.

The way the morning sun hit his face made him look almost angelic, "You know it's rude to stare jules" he whispers, his eyes still closed. "I wasn't staring" she scoffs, flicking his forehead in retaliation. He groans and opens his eyes, "fiesty in the morning aren't you foreman" he chuckles. "Whatever healy, we gotta get ready anyway, we have a very busy day today. " she says pushing aside some of his loose curls that fell on his forehead. "Can't we just stay and cuddle all day" he whines, pulling her into his chest.

"I would love to but unfortunately I have to go to a meeting and you" she pokes his chest playfully "Have to finish the set list with the boys and rehearse, but i'll see you at the party tonight" she finishes and reluctantly pulls out of matty's grip, and goes to get dressed. Matty follows her out of bed "See you tonight love" he says, then kisses her cheek and walks out the door. Jules smiles widely and touches the cheek he kissed, she could still feel the sensation of his lips on her cheek, 'This boy will be the death of me' she thought as she began to get ready.

Time skip to party

Jules finished up the final touches of her makeup and quickly snapped a few photos of herself all glammed up. It had been a very busy and long day full of meetings, and jules was finally ready to let loose at this party.
⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

♥️💬➤liked by charlixcx, trumanblack, zendaya, hails_jones, carly

♥️💬➤
liked by charlixcx, trumanblack, zendaya, hails_jones, carly.rh, rass1975 and 200 more

Jules_rules : Party time ✨

charlixcx : stunning 🤩
   ➜ jules_rules : ily 😘

Hails_jones : bestie so pretty 😍
   ➜ jules_rules : ilysm

trumanblack : absolutely angelic
➜ jules_rules: making me
blush healy.
comment liked by trumanblack

user45 : ew literally who is she?
➜ rasslover : literally fuck off she gorgeous! comment liked by jules_rules