Chapter 28

The next morning jules woke up to a whispered conversation happening between charli and george. "Where was he last night george? He didn't even care to text her, he just left her in the blue" charli said, "He left with jade I think they went out to a bar, i saw them get into a car and then thats the last i saw of him until this morning" he responded back, "I'm going to kill that twat, doesn't he know he has a girlfriend? Who he claims he loves, what is he doing messing around with this girl? Is he a complete idiot?" she responded back, anger evident in her voice.
" I don't know, i'm going to talk to him about it because this is ridiculous, hes one of my bestfriends but this is such a dick move on his part, I cant believe him" george groaned. "Let me know how it goes, i'll be here with jules " charli resopnded.

Soon jules heard the door open and close signaling george had now left, she quickly shut her eyes pretending like she was still sleeping and didn't just hear their conversation. She felt a dip in the bed as charli sat down next to her, jules opened her eyes and slowly sat up to face her friend. "Hey jj how you feeling?" charli asked her friend, "A bit better, I want to talk to him charli I can't hide forever and i love him, if theres any way we can fix this then I'm willing to do it" jules responded, and got out of bed.

"If thats what you want then I can't stop you, just be careful and know I'm here if you need anything ok?" charli said, getting up to embrace the blonde. Jules smiled and hugged her friend back, "Thank you Charli i appreciate it, I'll let you know how it goes" and with that jules grabbed the last of her things, and nervously made her way to her and mattys room.

She hesitantly turned the door handle, slowly, she opened the door to reveal her boyfriend sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. His head popped up when he heard the sound of the door closing, "Jules?" he asked, "Hi matty" she responded and walked further into the room. She sat down next to him, her heart beating out of her chest, "I'm so sorry baby, I don't know what I was thinking, well truly i wasn't thinking I was so stupid and i'm sorry" matty said.

Jules felt tears brim her eyes, but refused to let any fall as she responded "Yeah you weren't thinking matty, you didn't even care that i left yesterday, not one text or call came in from you, and while you were partying it up with jade I was crying in Charlis arms because my boyfriend was out with another girl and completely ignored me" she responded, a few tears fell from her eyes from the anger she was feeling. "I'm sorry julie, I wish I could take it back I really do, fuck I'm so stupid I'm so sorry" he pleaded with the girl.

The rational part of her brain told her to break up with him, she knew she shouldnt forgive him, but love messes with your brain and blinds you from the right decision sometimes. "I forgive you, but i swear to god matthew healy if you pull that shit again, we're through" she firmly responded, he nodded his head and pulled her into hug. Jules reluctantly hugged him back, part of her mind telling her this was a mistake, but her heart wanted him back so thats what she did.

"Why don't I take you out when we get to leeds? I know we have a travel day today and can't really do anything, but let me make it up to you tomorrow, is that ok?" matty asked, looking up at jules with hopeful eyes. She nodded her head "Yeah that sounds great matty" she said, and smiled widely. "Here let me get your stuff " matty said, getting up and picking up her and his suitcase. "Thanks Matty" she said, "Jules really I am sorry, I can't believe i was so fucking stupid, you know I love you right" he said walking up to her, he quickly dropped the suitcases and pulled her into him.

Jules looked up at her boyfriend, she could see he meant what he was saying when he apologized, truthfully she wanted to just drop the topic it happened and she just wanted to forget it.

She leaned forward and kissed him "I love you too matty, lets just drop it ok? I wanna be over it" she responded, matty nodded his head in response "Yeah of course". "Good, now lets head out, don't want to be late" she said, as she was about to pull away, matty pulled her back in and kissed her passionately, "Thats to make up for missing last nights kiss". Jules blushed, "well thank you babe" she giggled, "But seriously now we gotta go, jaime is blowing up my phone" she said, and as if on que her phone started to vibrate signalling that he was texting her. "Yeah lets head out" and with that matty picked the suitcases back up and the two headed down to the lobby.

A/N : next chapter will be heartbreaking for the two just a heads up it's gonna be intense