Chapter 10

Jules quickly made her way onto the bus, saying a quick thank you to mark as he left to go be with matty while he met fans.

When she walked inside, it was just the band minus matty. "Hey guys! Excellent set tonight!" jules complimented them, "Thanks jules, was it busy at the merch booth today?" Ross asked, looking up at her from his phone. "Yeah almost sold out of everything towards the end of the night" she responded, "Wow thats insane" the bassist said back.

Jaime then walked out from the back of the bus and greeted the girl with a simple "hey". "Hey Jaime! What did you want to talk to me about?" jules asked, slightly nervous. "Here follow me to the back to talk" he said and motioned for her to follow him. Jule's nerves were eating her alive as she made the quick walk to the back room of the bus, that had now become Jaime's togo office.

"Is everything alright? Did I do something wrong?" jules asked, trying not to stumble on her words. "No no jules everythings fine, sorry didn't mean to give you a fright" jaime responded, chuckling slightly, "I just wanted to say you did an amazing job tonight, I'm glad to have you part of the team, and also this is a bit more serious, but I know about you and matty" he said, as he sat down on one of the benches, motioning for her to sit down as well.

"Oh, well um" she stuttered out, she felt her cheeks heat up in embarrassment , she didn't know how to respond to that. "Jules I'm not mad, i'm honestly happy for you both, just don't let it distract you from your work ok?" he said, Jules let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding in, and responded "Yeah of course, don't worry it won't intervene I promise".

With that jamie smiled and nodded his head, "Don't worry I'm gonna tell him the same thing when he gets back from meeting fans." he respond, jules nodded her head. "On another note let me give you a quick debrief of what the next couple months with look like, we have New jersey, Philadelphia and chicago next, then wisconsin, texas, arizona, Los angeles , san francisco , portland, seattle , and vancouver then we have a 2 week break so the boys can record the 5th album then we start back up in Manchester" he finished. "Wow that's alot" she chuckled, "But i'm excited, I had alot of fun tonight and am super excited for the rest of the tour!".

"We're glad to have you here jules!" jaime said, soon the noise of the bus door opening was heard signaling that Matty had finally made it. "I'll let you get back to the band but send matty back here when you have a chance" jaime said to her, as she slowly stood from her seat, she nodded her head and made her way to the front of the bus.

Matty spotted her as soon as she walked out of the back and ran over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He had a huge dopey grin on his face as he looked at her, "You have a good time meeting fans?" she asked him, " yeah they always make what we do worth it, they waited 2 hours just to see us after the show" matty responded, Jules loved how excited he was right now, and the fact he ran to her to tell her everything about the interactions, made her heart melt.

"I remember doing that in 2014, I actually got george, adam, and ross to sign my CD, it's one of my most prized possessions" she smiled, that seemed to catch the 3 boy's attention. "Really? Thats so cool" george said, causing ross and adam to nod their heads in agreement. "Wait only the three of them? where was I?" matty asked.

"My friend Hailey was complaining about the cold and you were a few fans away, so unfortunately we had to leave but you can always sign it if you want" she said, which caused him to smile. "I'd very much like that" he grinned and kissed her cheek, "By the way Jaime needs to talk to you, about us" jules said. "Oh ok, well I'll be right back" matty responded, then turned and made his way to the back of the bus.

"Jules come take a seat, the bus is about to start heading back to the hotel" george said and motioned for her to sit between him and ross. Jules sat down on the comfortable bench and looked between the two "So matty tells me you're a big fan of charli" george said, Jules chuckled and nodded her head "Yeah, I've liked her music for a while, i saw her preform once for an event a while ago when I was running merch for a different band, Unfortunately I only got to briefly met her, we follow eachother on instagram but I've been too nervous to dm her" jules confessed, she remembers the time Charli liked her post about going on tour with the 1975, she screamed which cause matty, who was sleeping next to her, to wake up panicked thinking something was wrong, when he found out it was just charli liking her post he vowed that he'd talk to george about asking his girlfriend to visit him on tour so the two could meet.

"Wow thats really cool, you know she's going to be at our L.A show, when we talked last she begged me to tell her all the details about you and matty, see her and carly have been dying to meet you since they heard from adam and I that there has been some flirting between you and our beloved singer" george said, chucking slightly.

"Really? We're not even dating yet, but it would be a dream to meet them, i'm such a fan of both" jules responded, silently screaming inside that these two amazing women wanted to meet her. "Don't worry you two will be together soon, matty is quite fond of you" ross responded, just as matty walked back into the room. "Are they bugging you jules" matty chuckled, and took a seat next to ross. "No they could never, we were just talking about my love for charli and carly" jules said, matty nodded his head in response.

For the rest of the time on the bus, everyone just talked amongst themselves. As soon as they arrived at the hotel, everyone quickly made their way back to their rooms, utterly exhausted from the show. "Jules, wanna spend the night in my room?" Matty asked, sending her a pleading look, "Of course, Let me get my stuff though since we're leaving tomorrow" she responded, as the two got in the elevator and made their way up to her room.

A/N Please read :
A cute little filler with jules fangirling about charli and carly!

Also heads up the time line is a bit messy but basically they met in december then the band went on tour in mid january and now in the next chapter it's going to be the second week of february. so they've basically known eachother and have been flirting for 2 almost 3 months :)

Hope everyone has been enjoying the story so far! feel free to leave any suggestions or feedback in the comments! i appreciate you all for taking the time to read my story :)

Also the tour destinations follow the same ones from the ATVB tour