Bonus Chapter 3

3 years later...

"Mummy Mummy" a now 3 year old Violet said as she rushed into the kitchen, where jules was making dinner. "Whats up Vi?" jules chuckled as she looked down at her daughter, "Whens daddy going to be back?" the young healy asked, Jules frowned, knowing how much both her and Violet had been missing matty, who was currently off on a work trip in New York, while they were at their home in Manchester.

"Oh sweetie, he'll be home soon I promise" jules said, crouching down to Violets level, "But i want him now!" she pouted, jules could see a melt down starting to happen, it was like this everytime he was gone. "I know baby i know, but he'll call us later, how about in the meantime I put a video of him singing on" jules offered, knowing her daughter would say yes, this was her trick to prevent a melt down when matty was out of town, she would put on one of their old performances for her to watch, and Violet being three didn't pick up on anything besides the fact her dad was on the T.V alongside her uncles.

"Yes! Wanna see daddy prefom" the 3 year old giggled as she hurried into the living room, jules chuckled and followed Violet into the next room. "Ok baby here he is" Julie said as she pressed play on an old youtube video of the boys performing at a festival, "Yay Daddy!" Violet cheered as she watched the screen closing, jules smiled widely at the girl "Mommys gonna be in the other room making dinner, ok baby?" she said, but got no response from violet, the young girl too focused on her dad singing.

Jules made her way back into the kitchen to continue the pasta, but as soon as she got back to the stove, the scent of the pasta sauce suddenly made her feel very nauseous, quickly she ran to the bathroom and threw up the contents of her stomach. "This is odd" she thought, "tomato sauce has never made me feel this way befo-" but her trail of thought was interrupted when she noticed a box of unopened tampons under the sink. "Shit" she whispered to herself, realizing she hadn't gotten her period in over a month, which was strange since she was always on time. Jules quickly stood up from the floor, flushing the toilet and washing her hands, she hurried to find her phone, in desperate need to contact her bestfriend.

Jules quickly checked on Violet, who was happily bobbing along to 'Happiness'. Seeing her daughter was ok, she quickly dialed Charli's number. "Charli" jules mumbled out, "Yeah babe whats up? Everything ok? " charli asked through the other line, "Um well, i-i think I'm pregnant" jules rushed out, tears threatening to spill from her eyes, as she said it outloud for the first time.

"Really! Thats amazing! You sound nervous jules, do you need me to come over?" charli asked. "Matty's not here and I'm scared Charli, what if he doesn't want another kid? I havent even taken a test yet, I just saw the box of unused tampons in the bathroom and realized i hadn't started my period, I guess I've been so distracted with Matty out of town I didn't realize" she choked out, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"I'll get some test and be right over, just take some deep breaths, you know no matter what matty will always be there for you ok? He loves you and Vi more than anything in the world" Charli said, trying to reassure her friend. "You're right, thank you charli, We'll see you soon" jules said, and quickly hung up the phone.

While jules waited for her friend to arrive, she quickly finished preparing dinner for the both of them. "You ok mummy?" violet asked, jule's heart melted at her daughters adorable accent, she was always happy that Violet picked up matty's accent and not hers. "Yeah baby, just missing your dad" jules said, the 3 year old nodded her head and went back to shoving her pasta in her mouth with her hands. Jules watched Violet, with a smile on her face thinking about the potential of having another baby, half her half matty, growing inside of her.

A knock on the door quickly snapped her out of her thoughts, " I'll be right back sweet girl, finish your pasta and then we'll call daddy ok?" jules said, the little girl smiled "Yay daddy!" she cheered, before going back to her pasta. Jules rushed to the front door and opened it to reveal her bestfriend, "Thank god you're here" jules said, as she pulled Charli into a hug. "Of course Jules, heres your bag of tests, you go take them and I'll get Vi cleaned up ok?" she said.