The Dream

A sword clashed with a blue servo that easily gripped the blade and a smirk spread across silver faceplates, bright eerie purple optics glinting with madness and a desire for death. A shaking dark grey servo reached out and tried to touch those familiar yet twisted faceplates. The face other the mech still holding the sword twisted into surprise, a more recognizable look on bloodied metal. "Please...please come back." Words were softly spoken in a broken whisper. The dark fingers managed to shakily touch the energon stained face, the owner of the shaking servo leaning forward as the glowing purple optics watched his every move.

"I n-need you...Amica...m-my Amica." It sounded like the owner of the voice was crying, like they had been for a while as he stuttered out the words. It sounded like this fight hurt him more than any physical wound could, deeper than any emotional wound like something spiritually inside him was breaking and dying.

"Amica...?"

"Y...yes. Y-you're my...Amica."  The dark grey servo reached behind that dark purple and blue colored spiked helm and brought the other closer, foreheads clinking together. "F...forever your Amica..." The voice was getting quiet, static lacing the words as he servo dropped from the back of the purple optic Cybertronian before everything started to go black.

---

With a roar two mechs clashed, one bathed in black and purple fire, like a raging inferno of darkness as the other mech - a mech bathed in a brilliant glowing white light that took the shape of white and mint green fire - clashed with a glowing sword, the ground around them breaking and being blasted away from the force of the clash between the two beings. Crazed purple optics met steady unfeeling bright unnatural green optics, both so focused on each other that they didn't notice the destruction around them.

"HahahHAHAAAHAAA!" The laughter was distorted, nightmarish in that it echoed and garbled as purple energon spilled from silver lip plates. "SILENCE YOU CUR!" The green optic'd mech shouted, a combination of different voices coming from him as he broke away from the stand still and preformed a spinning roundhouse kick to the face of the other Cybertronian that was knocked back. Another shockwave of power and electricity exploding from them in a tidal wave of raw force, making the crater deeper and more rock and rubble to be dug up and thrown in all directions.

---

"Take my hand, both of you. We will be entering the Realm of Primus and you cannot, under any circumstances, let go of me or you will be lost forever with no way back." There were three Cybertronian mechs sitting in a circle, holding hands with each other like they were about to preform a ritual. One was a huge spiked silver mech with red optics the color of organic blood with scarred faceplates set into a determined scowl. The other was equally as large but not spiked, colored in vibrant red and blue with bright blue optics. Each had an insignia on their frames, the blue optic mech with a bright red insignia and the silver with a pointed purple.

Purple...just like those optics from earlier.

---

Hear my voice Drift. 

Hear me. I need you to prepare.

You have to be prepared, you have to get to the temple.

"What do you mean? Who are you? And what do I have to prepare for?" Drift shouted, turning this way and that in the darkness, trying to pinpoint the location of the voice. But it was all around him, no matter where he looked the voice was surrounding him like some horrible nightmare.