Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)

Morning 7:45am
It was a wonderful morning, birds were chriping, sun was shining brightly whose sunlight was warm but not harsh and plants covered with dew drops giving a beautiful view of outside and here a little cute girl was sleeping peacefully while smiling in her dream on her bed but suddenly she started to shiver and starts to mummble something while sobbing and thats it she woke up while screaming "No" and sat on her bed while crying loudly and started searching for her mom immediately.when she didn't found her mother she got up from the bed and started running towards the mansion.

7:50am(In mansion)        A well dressed lady, having a luxurious hand bag and phone in her hand was coming downstairs while looking at her Gucci wrist watch

7:50am(In mansion)
A well dressed lady, having a luxurious hand bag and phone in her hand was coming downstairs while looking at her Gucci wrist watch.

As she stepped on the floor from satirs she bumped into a cute little girl and her phone dropped on the floor while the little girl fall harshly on the floor

As she stepped on the floor from satirs she bumped into a cute little girl and her phone dropped on the floor while the little girl fall harshly on the floor. When the girl lifted her head she saw a furious lady infront of her which shivered her down her spine and she immediately stood up.lady pick her phone up from the floor and asked angrily.
Lady: who the hell are you? And What you are you doing in my house?

Girl: hel...low mam! I a...m Kang y/n daughter of Kang shin.(she said while stuttering and sobbing)

Lady: oh so you are the daughter of Kang shin.
lady: KANG SHIN (She shouted)

Ms shin: yes Mrs kim! You called me.
(Ms shin asked that's when her eyes fall on her daughter)

Mrs Kim: look what your daughter has done because of her my phone screen has broken.didn't you teach her some manners?why the hell she was running in the mansion.didn't we gave you the servant quatar to live isn't that enough for you?

Ms shin: I am really very sorry Mrs Kim. that will not happen again?

Mrs Kim: What your so called sorry can do.it. Wouldn't give me my phone back.do you know the cost of this phone? You can't pay back the money even you give me your whole year salary.

Ms shin: sorry (she mumbled while looking down trying to control her tears)

Mrs Kim: yahh! Now get lost from here and take your daughter with you(she shouted while pushing her towards her mother) and bring my breakfast hurry. You already spoiled my mood and now I don't want to get late for my meeting.