Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)

Author Pov:

They all were having lunch but then Dazy suddenly got a call from her mom telling her that her uncle got into a car accident so she has to leave for the hospital and then left after biding bye to us. After Dazy left, Yn was in her own thoughts thinking what's happening between Yoora and Taehyung. When Yoora said:

Yoora: Tae can we both go for shopping today? Please don't refuse me. I am asking you this since before exams*pouting*

Taehyung: okay! As you wish.

Yoora: you are the best Taehyungshi.*excited tone*

Yn: *mind*didn't he promised me to take me out after exams and now is going with Yoora. Such a Lair! I hate you taehyung*cursed him mentally*

After sometimes of finishing their lunch they all stood up to leave. yn was about to leave for home when taehyung said.

Taehyung: let me leave you to home first.

Yn: no thanks!I can go by myself.no need to ruin your plan.*cold face*

Before taehyung could react on her statement , jk spoke:

Jk: yn! I will drop you to home.

Yn: no kook! It's ok I will go by bus.i don't want to burdnise you.

Jk: why would I be burdenised?you are my friend. I wouldn't like it at all when you will go by bus when I am here.

Yn: but!.....

Jk: no buts! You're coming with me.

Yn: ok!*smiling*

He said while holding yn hand and take her outside with him. Now taehyung was feeling a bit jealous as she refused him but agreed to go with jk.They all started to go outside but yn phone rang. She received the call.
O.T.P:

yn :Hello! What's up?

??: There is a suprise for you.

Yn : suprise*confused face*

They all stopped and listen to yn conversation on phone.

??: Come outside immediately.

Yn after hearing this run towards outside while others followed her behind thinking that who's call is this?and what's happening?As long as yn went outside she saw a handsome man wearing black turtle neck shirt followed by a black leather jacket paired with black genes, wearing sunglasses waiting for someone standings beside a white expensive car.

As long as he saw yn, he waved his hand towards her while yn screamed on the top of her lungs without caring about the atmosphere around her.

Yn; CHIM!......................