Ep-8 ( Got Caught)

Author Pov:

They both looked towards each other thinking the same thing "what if they get caught at this hour alone together?"

Mrs Kim came towards the entrance gate and saw guard sleeping peacefully on his chair. Her blood boiled in anger and she shouted

Mrs Kim: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Guard immediately woke up on this sudden voice and stood up while panicking seeing Mrs Kim Infront of him

Guard: Mam you......

Mrs Kim: yes me! Why are you sleeping here on the the duty? Do I pay you for sleeping?(she said while yelling)

Guard: Sorry mam! I will take care from now on.i wouldn't repeat this mistake again.(he said while being scarred from the furious lady infront of him)

Hearing Mrs Kim angry voice sends shiver to both of their bodies (yn and Taehyung). and hearing the next thing made both of them Hella scared.

Mrs Kim: Where is taehyung?have you seen him?he is not in his room. isn't he home yet??

Guard: No mam! I haven't seen little master.

Mrs Kim: wait! How would you know when you were sleeping on the duty.( She yelled on the poor guard again who was already scared)

Guard: sorry.......(he mummbled while looking down)

Hearing this yn's blood started to get cold due to fear and she said to Tae

Yn: Tae what will happen now? What if Mrs Kim caught us? What if Eomma knowns about it? Oh God! What will everyone say? What will they think? what if.......(she said slowly while being scared but taehyung stopped her rapping by putting his hand on her mouth to prevent her to speak further)

Tae: shhh! Stop it. Don't be a scary cat yn. Nothing will happen.

Yn removed his hand from her mouth and said

Yn: ohhh! You are calling me scary cat when your own face entirely become pale due to fear from your own mom.

Tae: No it isn't! And calm down.( He said trying to be a bit confident)

Yn: Aish! You are saying me to be calm in this situation. It all happened just because of you. I already told you that it's too late but still you took me with you outside forcefully. you never listened to me. (she said yelling at him slowly)

Tae: What? You are blaming me.( While pointing towards him) aren't you the one who wasted her time on eating the ice cream lazily,craking jokes on me and finding that stupid kitten??

Yn: don't called that innocent kitten stupid.and it's all your fault that we are in this situation.if I get caught then I won't forgive you Mr Kim Taehyung.

Tae: wow! Great! You always do this in every situation. Putting all the blame on me Kang yn by calling yourself innocent.

Yn rolled her eyes on him seeing this he became angry and said

Tae: don't roll your eyes on me.(he said while pointing his finger towards her)

Yn: I will because these are my eyes.( She said while showing her tongue)

Tae: you...........

They both started to bicker like cat and mouse again. But the next sentence of Mrs Kim made them stop their action.