Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)

In the morning:

Yn sleep got interrupted by the sunlight and chriping of birds. She sat on the bed while rubbing her eyes trying to adjust the view. They arrived almost at midnight and directly went to sleep as they all were damn tired due to the long journey. She tilted her head to check the time which was almost seven. She peaked a bit from the window and was wondered by the mesmerising beauty of outside.

The farmhouse was surrounded by nature. There was a beautiful lake and a deep greeny forest nearby; on the top of that dim sunlight, sweet music sang by birds and the cold yet fresh air was making the morning more marvellous. She tilted towards the other side of the bed where dazy was sleeping beside her peacefully and jolted her.

Yn: 'dazia! Get up, get up.....'

Dazy: (groaned).........mom let me sleep.i don't want to go to university today

Yn: Aishhh! I am not your mom and we are at jimin's farmhouse for vacations. Did you forget bitch.

Dazy: what???.....(while fixing her view, looking at the surrounding)

Dazy: whatever, just let me sleep idiot....

Yn: ufffo! We are not here for this.just look towards outside. Damn it's beautiful. Let's take a morning walk.

Yn: GET YOUR ASS UP!.....(again jolted her)

Dazy: i don't want to.just let me sleep; go by yourself pabo.(turned her head towards other side)

'OK' she said and kicked her butt while mumbling 'lazy a&&'. Yn get up from the bed and ran towards outside wearing a plain white shirt with her camera.

 Yn get up from the bed and ran towards outside wearing a plain white shirt with her camera

She went outwards and joined her hand while saying 'WOW' in amazement. She felt dew drops on the grass and removed her slippers at a side to feel it.she spinned in joy while swaying her hands in air like a bird. She was busy enjoying the atmosphere when her eyes fall on man clothes on a chair which was placed a little far from the lake.

She went towards it. The clothes seemed familiar to her and there was a grey coloured towel as well. She was thinking that who could be here at such an early hour. In this, she felt a water splash like someone came out of water. She turned her gaze and saw a shirtless man running his hands through his wet hairs in it. She wasn't able to see his face as she could only see his bare back.

 She wasn't able to see his face as she could only see his bare back