Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)

Author Pov:

??: I removed them.

After hearing a familiar voice Yoora turned to see the person and it was no other than her brother jeon jungkook.

Yoora:You ...

Flashback:
Jk pov:

I was going towards the locker to put my books After parking my car.when I reached the locker hallway I saw Yoora she was doing something while standing behind yn. I saw it as my locker was also just behind yn.when I went a little bit closer than I came to know that Yoora was putting some cheats in yn's blazer.Yn didn't noticed this and starts going towards examination hall. I got very angry on Yoora but at that time I had to remove cheats from yn's pocket without being caught so I followed yn. As she was about to enter in the class, I stopped her and said

Jk:hey yn wait. Can you please explain me this formula.i didn't get it as professor marked it in important topics so I also can't leave it.i said while giving her my book and indicating her the formula

Yn: it's ok kookie. See....................then she started to explain me. As she was so busy in explaining so I took it as an opportunity and removed cheats from her pocket without letting her know.

Flashback ends.

Author Pov:(present)

She went towards him angrily and grab his collar.

Yoora:how dare you jungkook to ruin my plan? How dare you to interfere in my matters?(she said while gritting her teeth)

Jk yanked her hand from his collar harshly making her stumble at her feet and said

Jk: yes! I will interfere in your matters if it will be regarding hurting yn. I didn't thought that you can do such a cheap thing in your rage.you know if yn would have caught then she would have been expelled from university, her whole year would have been wasted and her carrier would have been ruined. I really don't know the reason why you just hate that innocent girl so much? What she has done to you?(he said while yelling)

Yoora: you really don't know why I hate that yn? so listen I hate her because she is coming between me and Taehyung. I love taehyung so much not from now, I love him since childhood but he always gives her priority over me, he always ignores me for that yn, he always cares for her fellings but not mine. Thats why I hate her so much. I just want to remove her from taehyung's life and I can do anything for it, if there's a need than I can also kill her for stealing my taehyung from me(she said while crying and yelling back harshly on him)

Jk: you are literally not in your senses Yoora. you really don't know what you are saying. Taehyung is the one who never gives you attention so it has nothing to do with yn and listen to me carefully this time I didn't tell anyone about your filthy plan but if you again tried to hurt yn than trust me I will not keep my mouth shut. I will tell all this to taehyung.( He said while pointing his finger towards aggressive Yoora whose eyes were totally red due to anger and crying and left from there angrily)

Yoora was about to go after him but Julia stoped her and tried to control her

Yoora:yahhh! I will destroy that yn if she comes between me and my taehyung. Do you understand.....( She said while sobbing and yelling at his back)

-------------------------------------------------

At night (11:20pm)

Author Pov:

Yn was sitting on her study table while studying. Books were opened Infront of her, her eyes were on the books but her mind was somewhere else still thinking about today's incident as it kept flashing in her mind. Although she was proved innocent but still all the students were doubting and gossiping about her.