Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)

Yn pov:

I saw dazy looking in the camera with wide open eyes like she has seen some kind of ghost. I peaked a little to see what has made her facial expressions change like that and I myself got stunned after seeing.

It was mine and taehyung picture from the morning in the lake completely drenched holding each other looking no less than a heavy romantic movie seen couple. My face colours changed immediately while dazy looked towards me with WTF look.

Author pov:

They both were looking towards each other with surprised and nervous look while jungkook was seeing them with confused yet annoyed look as he was waiting for his turn impatiently. He got up from his chair and was about to snatch it from dazy but before he could yn already took it from her.

'yah yn! It's not fair.' He said in annoyance but yn switched it off hurriedly 'it...it's switched off see. I think it's battery is dead.' She stated nervously while showing him the dark screen. 'let me check' jungkook said and forwarded his hand to take it from yn but she backed away her hand while standing up. 'No..No it's battery is really d..dead. I will put it on the charger. Y..you have your breakfast.' She said with a nervous smile and left the table while death glaring towards jimin and went in her room.

After breakfast dazy came in there room to see yn sitting on the corner of the bed completely zoned out. She took a cushion from the chair behind her and threw it towards her taking her out of her scenes.

'yah bitch! What was that? Can you explain?' She yelled at yn. 'w...what are you tal..talking about?' She asked while stuttering meanwhile dazy came towards her and sat beside her while taking the cushion from her hand and placing it in her lap. 'Don't act naive. I am talking about that romantic picture of yours and taeh.....hmmmmm' before she could complete her yelling, yn shuted her mouth by placing her palm tightly on her mouth.

'Aish! Be quite. Don't yell like that I will tell you.' She said while removing her hand to which dazy nodded and told her the whole story. 'Wow! It seems like a romantic movie scene. You really get it bestie.'dazy said by hitting yn's arm in a dramatic way to which she just rolled her eyes.

'Okay! By any chance did you both kiss.....or did a..any.......'
'Aish! Just stop it. You guys are really getting on my nerves. First jimin oppa and now you started again. I already told that it was just an accident.there is nothing like that you all are thinking.' She said while yelling at her in a low voice. 'yah! Why are you yelling at me. Anyone can say like that by seeing this picture that you both might have a hot kiss or makeout sessi...' her voice lowered as soon as she saw yn glaring at her with anger.

' okay Okay! Sorry, I wouldn't repeat.' Yn relived by hearing this while massaging her temple and then remembered something. 'By the way dazy, where were you at midnight?' Yn asked while shifting her gaze at her.' Wh...what do you mean yn? I was sle...sleeping here beside you.' She said with an awkward smile while pointing towards bed side. 'But as long as I remembered you weren't here when I woke up at midnight for water.'

'Yeah...hmmm...Ahhh yeah I remembered, mom called me so I went out to talk to her so your sleep wouldn't get disturbed.' She stated. 'what?? Your mom called you at such a late hour but why?' is everything okay?? She interrogated with a confused yet worried look. 'No no! She was just asking me whether I am fine or not. as it's been the first time I came so f..far without her.' She said with an awkward smile to which yn nodded but somehow still she didn't believed whatever dazy told her. Yn was getting a misterious thought from a long time that she is hiding something from her and still she is lying.