Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)

Time passed:

It's been almost a week since they got separated. Dazy was not in a good state. She was mentaly disturbed. The time they spended together and jimin's betrayal couldn't let her sleep peacefully. She started to become mute by avoiding her parents and friends, locking herself in the room for most of the time.

On the other hand Jimin days of leaving Korea were becoming near so he decided to arrange a dinner party for all his classmates at a fancy restaurant(remember he booked the whole restaurant for a night).

Dazy was also invited but doesn't wanted to go there. How can she, when she can't even tolerate his face, but yn kept forcing her to go there. Yn was unaware of all this. She just knows that her friend was disturbed by something so she forced dazy to go with her to light up her mood.

On the dinner:
Evening, 8pm:

Guests were arriving at the venue while jimin was there greeting them

Guests were arriving at the venue while jimin was there greeting them. He was surprised to see dazy there as he didn't expectced her presence after that vulnerable incident. Although she came there but didn't glance at him for once like he never existed there and her ignorance didn't go unnoticed by jimin also.

The light comfortable music was played by the musicians there. some students were busy in chatting while some were busy in enjoying the buffet containg Korean , Chinese, Japanese, Thai and many other varieties of dishes. Dazy was lost in her own world there, holding a glass of juice.

Suddenly a waiter hitted her, making her feet wobbled but she was held by a guy before her juice could ruin her dress. ' can't you do your job properly? Should I complain about you to the manager?' The man fired at the waiter. ' I am sorry sir ; I am so sorry mam.i didn't did it on purpose' The waiter apologised with worridnes.

'It's completely okay. I am fine. Actually It was my mistake that I came in his way. Don't shout at him.' Dazy said and the waiter left while Bowing and apologizing.'Are you okay dazy?' He asked with concern. 'obviously lee Jong. I am fine.' She assured him.

' She assured him