Ep-2 (Going back to school)

Monday morning (7:40am)
Taehyung and Mr Kim was having their breakfast on dining table while Mrs Kim left earlier for office due to some important work.

Monday morning (7:40am)       Taehyung and Mr Kim was having their breakfast on dining table while Mrs Kim left earlier for office due to some important work

Mr kim: Tae today I am going to drop you to school as Mr Lee is not here today so be hurry I am waiting in the car.
Tae: ok dad.
Mr Kim left after taking his car keys while after sometims Tae also left after finishing his breakfast. As he was going outside he heard someone calling him and he turned to see yn running towards him.
Yn: Little Mr Kim your handkerchief.
Tae: it's ok yn you can keep it.(he said while smiling)
Yn: where are you going this early?
Tae: obviously to school where else... wait(Tae noticed her dress and said)
Tae: don't you go to school?
On which she shook her head while looking down
Yn: I used to go to school but not now as Eomma has to pay back the debut which my Appa had taken so we are out of money 🙂
Tae was about to say something that's when he heard the car horn.
Tae: yn I am getting late for school so I will talk to you later bye.
he ran from there and left for his school. During drive he was thinking about yn so he decided to talk to his dad about yn's admission in his school and gladly his dad agreed and Yn got admitted to Taehyung's school.He also bought books, uniform and other school accessories for her.

Wednesday, in the evening (5:00am)
Mr Kim was working on his laptop while Mrs Kim was scrolling through her phone while sitting on the bed and that's when Ms shin came with a tray having two coffee mugs for them.

After serving  to them she was about to go when Mr Kim called her

After serving to them she was about to go when Mr Kim called her.
Mr Kim: ms shin I have to tell you something actually I have taken yn's admission in tae's school so from Tomorrow she will go to school with Tae. Mr Lee will take both of them to school.
Ms shin: but....
Mr Kim: No need to worry about fee. I will pay her school's monthly fee. I am taking the responsibility of all of her studies.
Hearing that ms shin eyes got teary which Mr Kim noticed and said
Mr Kim : Mr Kang was like my brother.so you are like my sister and Yn is like my own daughter and I promise I will take care of her always. And here take these bags .I also bought yn's uniform, books and other school accessories for her.

Ms shin took the bags from him and bowed to him multiple times while saying thank you and went from there. There was someone who was looking all this with so much anger and grudge (no other than Mrs Kim😩 obviously)
Mrs Kim: what was that?(she said while lifting her one eyebrow)
Mr Kim: Are you talking to me?
Mrs Kim : Yah obviously! don't try to be naive Mr Kim. why you take her admission in tae's school.i mean you can also take her admission in some normal or middle class school like her standards but xxx school ( Tae's school) is so expensive and high standarded and has fee in dollars.
Mr Kim : so what?(while focusing on his laptop)
Mrs Kim : like seriously....😑
Mr Kim: look dear I have already told you that I love and care for yn as my own daughter so don't interfere.
Mrs Kim:😒
she was damn angry but can't do anything at that time unfortunately.