Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)

Taehyung pov:

I was about to go but yn held my hand again from the back by saying "taehyung you can't leave like that."Accidentally her foot slipped due to the slippery floor, and she feel along me on the top of her. My eyes widened when my lips landed on her, her reaction was same as mine. We both were looking into each other eyes with surprised face and blank mind.

After a few seconds when I didn't moved then she pushed me a little, indicating to move out of her. I then came back to reality and moved away from her. "Sorry" was the only word that came out of me that time, and I left from there immediately trying to understand the situation.

Yn Pov: Taehyung left after mumbling sorry while I was still sitting there on the floor covered with flour trying to process what just happened. My hands automatically touched my lips 'he kissed me' came out of my mouth. I was clouded in my own thoughts that I didn't even realise that someone was already there calling my name.

I came back to my senses when someone jerked my shoulder.'yn, yn , yn!!!' I looked towards the direction of the person and saw eomma standing there with astonishment.

Ms shin: yn why are you sitting here and what happened here? (She said misteriously while eyeing the kitchen)

I stood up immediately after seeing eomma Infront

of me. When I stood up she looked at me from head to toe as I was covered with flour.

Ms shin:what happened here yn? Why are you covered in flour and why there is so mess in kitchen?

Yn: eomma I...... (my mind went completely blank that what should I say to her)

Ms shin: what yn?

Yn: eomma I ......

Ms Shin: yn will you speak up? Or else will kept saying 'eomma I , eomma I' (she said with an angry face)

Yn: eomma I came here to bake some cookies. I was trying to put down the flour container from there (pointed to the cabinet) as it was to high so I stood on the stool and then my foot tripped and I .....(I said all in one breath and then looked downwards while whining my fingers)

Eomma put her hand on her forehead and looked towards the messy kitchen while shooking her head.

Ms Shin:oh God yn! You know I cleaned the whole kitchen just in the morning and you again messed it up. It looks like some kind of hurricane came here.

Yn; i am sorry eomma. It all happened accidentally. I will clean it, don't worry.

Ms shin: No! First go and clean your self and then come to help me.

She said with a bit angry expressions to which I nooded my head like an obedient child and left from there.

<Time skipped>
Author pov:

It's been four days since after that incident none of them dared to talk to each other. Yn wanted to clear all the misunderstandings but was too shy to face taehyung after that accidental kiss. She was now getting ready for her university as from today there new semester will begin.

As soon as she came out of the servant quaters, she was welcomed by a tight hug. 'how are you cupcake? You know I missed you soooooooo muccccch.....' yn pushed him harshly and said 'yah chim! Where the hell were you? I was trying to call you from past few days.' 'I was busy yn' he said with a nervous smile while ruffling his hairs. "Busy, That you even didn't get the time to receive my call or reply to my text right.you know I have something very important to discuss with you but sometimes your phone was off or sometimes your number was busy and you say you miss me right' she said the last sentence while mimicking him and started to leave from there.