Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)

Tae:Shhh! don't talk too much. I will never Hurt you ynie.you are the most precious thing to me.

Hearing this and seeing this much closeness between them makes yn's heart beat crazily in her chest. They both were looking deeply in each other eyes leaving the whole world. yn was admiring his perfect features in the dim moon light which was making him look more ethereal. Especially his chocolate brown eyes which was showing some other kind of emotions like she is seeing first time or she noticed now. Is it love? She asked herself.

Taehyung was also busy in examining her beauty. Her milky skin, long eyelashes, thick eye brows, her hazel brown eyes, tiny nose and her soft, thick and plummy lips. Her face got covered with her hair strands due to a sudden leech of wind. Taehyung removed them immediately from her face as it was blocking his beautiful view by his right hand while left hand was still holding her waist gently.

Being shy due to taehyung's deep stare she turned her head a little and saw something and then screamed "Ice- cream"almost making him deaf.She ran towards the mini ice cream parlour by pushing him slightly forgetting everything in a moment. Taehyung was schocked by this sudden change of her and was standing like a statue. When yn looked back and found him standing there still she came back towards him and said

Yn: What are you thinking man? C'mon let's go to eat ice cream.

She held his hand and dragged him with herself. While Taehyung was cursing her under his breath for running such a romantic moment due to this stupid ice cream.

They both went inside and saw only an old man amost in his fifties who was the owner

They both went inside and saw only an old man amost in his fifties who was the owner.he was cleaning the tables , wearing an apron. Yn smiled genuinely towards the old man and went towards him and said

Yn: Hello ajusshi!

Old man: Hello sir and mam! How can I help you?(he said with a smile)

Tae: yah ajusshi why are you being so formal with us.

Yn: yes ajusshi!why are you calling us sir and mam. Didn't you remembered us?(she said with hope while pointing towards her and Taehyung)

Old man looked at both of them while knitting his eye brows to remember them and then said with a light up face.

Old man: Taehyung and yn!

Yn and Tae nodded their head while smiling and went to hug him.

Old man:you both are grown up now. I saw you lastly when you both were in school.it's been a long time.

Taehyung: yes Ajusshi! We still remember when we used to came here daily to play in the near by park and ate your ice cream.i really missed it.

Yn: After school we really got that much indulged in our studies and private life that we didn't came here again. I also missed all this alot.(she said while pouting)