Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)

Yn pov:
I was in the corridor, going towards inside but someone smacked my head with a book and started to laugh.well it was no other than my one and only bestie dazy(I know she is Bae-Suzy but here imagine her as Dazy)

well it was no other than my one and only bestie dazy(I know she is Bae-Suzy but here imagine her as Dazy)

Yn: Ouch! That hurts idiot.(i said while scratching my head )

Dazy:Haha sorry dear! Btw how's your exam preparation? You know I am so nervous.

Yn: it's good and I am nervous too.(I said while bitting my nails in nervousness)

Dazy: ohh! Look who is saying this our class topper (she said dramatically)

Yn: But still I am nervous.( I said while glaring towards her)

We were talking about our exam but then the bell rang indicating that the exam is about to start so all the students started going towards their locker's to put their books and take their necessary things for exams so do us.

I went towards my locker and was putting my books but when I turned, I saw Yoora. She was standing right behind me and to my suprise she passed me a very mischievous smile. I think she must have some mental issues like few minutes before she was arguing with me but now she is smiling at me. I don't know what's going on in her mind so I also passed her that kind of weird smile and excused myself.

Yoora pov:
After that entrance gate incident. I decided to teach her a great lesson.So I planned to put some cheats in her pocket and made her caught by the professor so she will be suspended from the university and what would be more amazing than this thing. I went towards the locker's hallway and saw yn putting her books in her locker as the hallway was crowded by the students and everyone were busy so I took this as an opportunity and went towards her and put some cheats in her blazer's pocket.

Yoora: let's see who's gonna save you this time yn?get ready for my revenge and your insult.(I said in my mind with an evil smirk on my face)

In the examination hall:
Author Pov:

       Exam had started and professor was distributing the question papers when he went towards Yoora than to gave her question paper than she said "Sir! yn is  going to do cheating in exam

Exam had started and professor was distributing the question papers when he went towards Yoora than to gave her question paper than she said "Sir! yn is going to do cheating in exam. She has some cheats in her blazer's pocket.But please sir don't tell anyone that I told you this"

After hearing this professor said nothing at that time and called someone but after sometimes principal came in their classroom and went towards yn desk and said "Ms Kang yn! I want to do your checking. Because I have heard that you have cheats.I didn't expected this kind of cheap thing from a brilliant student like you atleast."

Yn pov:
professor was distributing the question papers. When he came towards me at that time he was looking at me suspiciously while giving me the paper which I found wired but shrugged it off and started to solve my paper but then after sometime our principal came to our class and he directly came to me and said that I have cheats and he has to do my cheating which made me shocked and I stood up while saying "but sir I don't have any cheats."

Everyone In the class were looking at me like I am a criminal and has committed some crime. Tears started to form in my eyes because of embarrassment but I controled them and decided to be strong as I didn't did anything wrong. I said confidently"sir I don't have any cheats. You can do my checking for your satisfaction"
After hearing this principal asked the professor to do my checking. He checked all my pocket's, my blazer, my pouch, my paper sheet but didn't found anything. When he didn't found anything then principal glared towards the professor as he was the one who complained about me to him now I came to know that why he was looking me suspiciously later.Then principal said "we are so sorry miss yn that we doubted on such a brilliant student of our university like you because of a misunderstanding.i am sorry again." To which I replied "it's ok sir"and bowed to him while controlling my tears as it was such a embarrassing moment of my life.I have always been a hardworking and loyal student and "cheating" I can't even imagine in my dreams." Sorry for the inconvenience students. Do your paper calmly and miss yn please sit and Mr Jung(the professor) gave her paper back to her and meet me in my office after their exam.best of luck students"

After saying this and glaring to professor Jung, principal left from our class. I was feeling so upset at that time and was controlling myself from crying. I just took my water bottle and take some sips to relax myself so that I can solve my paper.

After exam:
Yoora Pov:
After complaining to professor about yn he called the principal and I was really so excited for the drama. Seeing yn get insulted is such a blessing but this time it's not aunty kim, it's our principal and she is going to get insulted Infront of the whole class and going to get suspended soon. it's just awesome.you are so genius Yoora (I complemented myself) but when professor did her checking he didn't found anything which change my facial expressions from excited one into angry one like where are those cheats gone.

Author Pov:
After exam professor Jung called Yoora in staffroom and burst out at her for giving him wrong information about yn.Actually Principal insulted professor Jung for blaming a student without any authenticity so in return he fired on her. She was in a great schock that where those cheats had gone from yn's pocke because she puted it by her own hands? Now she is talking to her friend Julia about this.

Yoora: Ahhhh! Again that yn escaped from my plan.(She said while holding her hairs in frustration)

Julia: Are you sure you puted those cheats in her pocket?

Yoora: yes yes!I put those cheats in her blazer's pocket by my own hands. I just don't know Where the hell those cheats are gone?earth had eaten them or sky had swollen them??who removed them?(she said while stamping her feet on the floor harshly)

?? :I removed them...

Someone said from behind and when Yoora turned her head towards the owner of the voice then she was Hella shocked.

Yoora: You....

To be continue................

(Well any guesses who was that who saved yn this time by removing cheats from her pocket??)

This episode consist of two parts. So It's first one and wait for second one. Thanks to those who are reading my story and thank you so much to those who voted for it. It really means a lot.i will try to make it more interesting and better. Thanks once again 😊💜