Chapter 9

WARNING!! SEXUAL CONTENT!!

Kyle opened the door all the way showing Lucas and a girl at the door. 

"Lucas?" I whispered. Lucas looked surprised to see me as well.

"Danny?" Kyle and the girl looked at me and Lucas confused. 

"do you guys know each other?" Kyle asked. i opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. we stood in silence for a moment

"yeah, i know him. i thought you were dead." I set my water down and looked at Lucas. it had been 2 years since i'd seen him. he looked different. 

"yeah, for a while i thought i was too." silence came across again. I looked at Kyle.

"can i talk to Lucas alone?"  Kyle looked at Lucas and then at me he nodded and he walked out leaving me and Lucas alone. I walked past Lucas and shut the door. I took a deep breath and turned around looking at him. 

"I had hoped you made it here." he spoke softly. i remembered back to the lab. he had transformed into a hell hound. the dog I saw was the same size in the store today.

"you were at the store today, weren't you?" Lucas looked at the floor. 

"I didn't realize it was you till now. I haven't been eating well for a while and when i trance i can't control what i chase." I nod slowly. he sounded ashamed for attacking me. 

"who's the girl?" did i want to know? all those feelings came rushing back. 

"that's Ellie, she has Banshee in her." she was like him. "that day when i helped her out, we made it out just as the sun started to come up, but there were men everywhere. we ran the other way to escape them. we hid in a house for a few days. i looked everywhere for you. this place was not easy to find." Lucas looked at me with sadness. "is Kyle your..." he couldn't finish his sentence. 

"yeah, we started dating last year. i waited for you for a year. i thought you were dead, or worse." Lucas looked even more upset. his eyes glowed yellow. my heart skipped a beat. 

"i thought about you, every day. Ellie taught me so much about being a human. i can control this flame enough to feel attached. she taught me how to hold my strongest emotions." i shook my head. 

"not well enough that i can see." Lucas closed his eyes.

"sadness is the hardest one to hold back." Lucas opened his eyes but they were still yellow. i walked up to Lucas and touched the side of his cheek. 

"deep breaths, Lucas. you can do it." Lucas closed his eyes again and took deep breaths. when he opened his eyes again they were back to his normal brown color. "you need to keep calm here. if they found out what you were, even Ellie..." i paused not wanting to say it.

"they would kill us." he finished for me. i nodded as i slid my hand away. before my finger tips left his cheek his hand came up and held my hand there. he still cared for me.  "i didn't think i'd ever see you again." he choked out. his eyes watered up. his eyes yellow once again. "i wanted to get back to you before the sun came up. but i didn't make it in time. i'm so sorry." i shake my head. 

"don't be sorry Lucas. i did as you asked me to. you were protecting me and i understood." i wrapped my arms around Lucas giving him a tight hug. his hands wrapped around my waist hugging me back tighter. 

"I've missed you Danny." he whispered making my heart drop. I've missed him as well. 

after a while i let Lucas take a shower and gave him a change of clothes. sweat pants and a black T-shirt i had found a few days ago. he came out of the bathroom looking much better. his eyes back to normal. he looked happy now as well. I smiled as he walked out. he looked good in sweat's. Lucas didn't move as we looked at each other. my back was against the wall. We skipped dinner with everyone. I told Kyle that i wanted to catch up with Lucas. he smiled giving me a kiss and said okay. he has no idea what Lucas was to me. he assumed we were just friends that ended up getting separated. Lucas closed the distance between us. before i could say anything Lucas crashed his lips into mine. My heart fell to the bottom of my stomach as i kissed him back. i wrapped my arms around his neck as he trapped me between him and the wall. he kissed me harder making me moan softly. 

"I love you Danny." Lucas whispered. "I loved you since the first time i kissed you." I looked into his eyes. his emotion got to him again. after a moment of looking into his yellow eyes i kissed him again even harder. he slid his tongue into my mouth making me moan. Lucas took that as a good thing because he picked me up and held me against the wall. i wrapped my legs around his waist, our lips never leaving each other. all i wanted was him, i wanted him now. Lucas broke our kiss and kissed down my jaw and neck making me moan again. this feeling sent chills through my body. I have never done this before and i really want Lucas to be my first. Lucas stopped and looked into my eyes. his were full of lust. 

"i want you Lucas." i whispered. "i want all of you." he smiled and carried me to the bedroom. he laid me on the bed softly and started to undress. i sat up and pulled my shirt off. he lend down kissing me again and climbing on top of me. after a while all of our clothes were off. Lucas stopped and looked at me.

"are you sure about this?" he asked. I looked up at him. i wanted this. i wanted him. Lucas was all i wanted. i nodded giving him his sign to keep going. he knew this was my first time. it was his first as well. after i told him i wanted this our moans became one and we made love for the first time. 

The morning came pretty fast and there was a knock at the door. i groaned and looked around Lucas was still in bed with me. i remembered last night and smiled. there was another knock and i began to panic. i got dressed and ran out of the bedroom closing the door behind me. i threw blankets and a pillow on the couch making it look like i slept there. 

"coming!" i yelled and headed to the door. i opened it and saw Kyle standing there with a smile. he lend in giving me a quick kiss and walked in. 

"where's Lucas?" i closed the door behind him. 

"he's asleep in the bedroom. i let him use my shower and he went to sleep after we talked for a while." Kyle looked at the couch. 

"you slept on the couch?" i looked at the couch and nodded. 

"i thought i'd be nice." i said and headed to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. 

"and that's why i love you." i froze and looked at Kyle. we never said the i love you's. he looked a bit jealous.

"hey Kyle? there's something you need to know about Lucas." i looked behind him to the bedroom. Lucas was standing in the doorway in just sweats. his eyes were yellow. he was having a hard time covering that with me around.

"what is it?" I looked back at Kyle. 

"me and Lucas were together when we were separated. he was the one i was telling you about before we started dating." Kyle looked nervous and jealous more now. 

"and know that he's back what does that make us?" I hesitated as i looked back at Lucas. he looked upset.  

"i need time to think about what is going on, and figure out what i'm feeling. Lucas was my first love, my first everything. i just need time." Kyle nodded. 

"i understand." he said and kissed my cheek. Lucas hid back in the bedroom before Kyle turned around. 

"i'm going to head out. see if anyone else shows up." i nod and tell him to be safe. he walked out and closed the door behind him. Lucas walked out and headed to the kitchen.

"are you saying that about me as well?" I look at Lucas and shake my head.

"i'm not sure. you are my first of everything. and i really like that. i just need to figure out who i want. i hope you understand." Lucas pushes me to the counter trapping me. he kisses me softly sliding his tongue into my mouth making me moan. before i knew it he backed up and smiled.

"i understand. I'll take a shower and get dressed and get out of here." I smiled and gave him a nod. 

that night after dinner I went for a walk and heard someone talking. it sounded like Ellie... and Kyle? I snuck around the corner of a house and saw them talking. Kyle was getting close to Ellie. I frowned and hid as they started walking toward me. I watched them walk to his place and head inside. i had a bad feeling about this. i followed them and walked up to the back of the house and peaked through one of the windows in the kitchen. Ellie was sitting on the counter and Kyle walked up to her. before i knew it he was locking lips with her. i gasped and bent down in shock. this couldn't be happening. I looked back and they had moved to the kitchen table. Ellie laid on her back on the table. her clothes were taken off and Kyle was kissing down her body. i could hear her moans and i felt like my heart was going to shatter.