CHAPTER -13

The Date pt.3

Jeongguk started following Taehyung silently. He didn't questioned anything just followed Tae's lead. Soon the temporary road beneath their feet disappeared. It became rocky. They both got hold of each other hands and ambled along the mountain path.

An unusual humming sound vibrated in the air. It sounded like a swarm of bees. Then the buzzing transferred to the rock beneath their feet. It almost travelled through their bodies and they felt a tingle that ran up to their fingertips. They rounded the corner and the source of the sound revealed itself.

It was a beautiful waterfall. At this distance, it looked like silver tear tracks on the wrinkled face of the mountain. It was tiered and plunged into the depths of a paradise-blue pool. As they began to get closer, the noise of the cataract increased. It was growling and rumbling. Then it foamed into lather at the base.

The waterfall seemed to fuse itself into distinct threads of watery fabric as they approached. It was as if a loom of liquid silver was pouring down the rocks. The sound was cacophonous now. The spout was hitting the cavernous hollow of the pool like a thunderclap. It rushed down the mountain, roiling and bubbling, boiling and churning. The pool fed two other smaller waterfalls, but they were not as deafening.

They walked along the edges of the rocks, leaving the swollen noise of the large pool behind. The sounds changed to a gentler swoosh-plunk and hiss-plop. It was still a salvo of sound, but it had a gentler slushiness to it. The two waterfalls streamed into one infinity pool of bliss. From it, the last spillway flowed, as smooth and fluvial as silver dew. It spilled over the gravelly bed with the honeyed sensuality of a lovers kiss. It was chiming as it slid, svelte and slinky, past their feet. The chinking, tinkling sound was caused by its languid slickness echoing from rock. It looked like the sleek robe of a water witch as its glassy brilliance pinged and plinked. Its edges were seamed in silver and glinted in the aureate light.

The noise subsided as they walked a little away from it. It became a distant humming again. Soon Taehyung sat down on a huge rock and patted the area next to him. Jeongguk sat beside him and looked at the waterfall in front of them. Then his gaze went to Taehyung who laid his head on his shoulder, leaning against his body.

"Ggukie, this is my favorite place. This is the place where I come whenever I feel upset. I never brought anyone here. You are the first person who know about this place. Don't tell anyone about this place. I want this place to be just ours. Whenever we feel like escaping from the world, we will come here. Okay?" Taehyung said as he rubbed his face softly on Jeongguk's shoulder.

It was truth, that no one knew about this place as this place is deep in the forest, away from the civilisation. Taehyung used to come here often, not in this life but in his past life. This is the forest where he lost his Ggukie. He used to come here often after Gguk's death. This place was filled with the sad memory of his, losing his Ggukie, but this was also the place where Gguk said 'I Love you' to him, the place where they had their first and last kiss. This place was special.

One such day when he was roaming in the forest he came across this waterfall and from then onwards he started coming here regularly. This place really was his escape from the world in his past life. In this life he wanted this place to be theirs, not just his and that's the reason he came here with his Gguk. This time he is not alone. He has his love beside him.

"Okay. This place will be just ours." Jeongguk replied. Then it was again silence. At this moment, they wanted the time to stop.

They sat there for a quite long time holding each other's hand. Not a single word was spoken. They were just enjoying the nature and each other's company under the beautiful blanket of stars. The peaceful environment was disturbed by the ringing sound of Taehyung's phone. He saw that his mom was calling him as it was late. He replied that he is coming soon.

Jeongguk stood up and gave his hand to Taehyung and they both started walking away from the waterfall. They ventured one look back over their shoulders. The willowy waterfall flashed silver one more time. Its soul-swelling magic followed them. Then they locked eyes with each other and they both knew that he will come here again in future, together.

They came near the car, before Jeongguk can open the car's door, Taehyung stopped him,

"Ggukie stop. Give me your phone." Taehyung asked and Jeongguk just gave him his phone. Taehyung opened the camera and started to move his arm back and forth, trying to find a nice angle to click the picture.

"Aish! My arms are short. Ggukie you click the picture." Taehyung said and gave phone back to Gguk. Gguk clicked a lot of selfies of theirs till Taehyung liked one.

They sat inside the car, Jeongguk started driving and Taehyung sat beside him on the passenger seat, scrolling through their pictures. Soon he found the best pic and posted it on his Instagram.

"Ggukie you are not on Instagram, right? Then is it okay if I make an account of yours

"Ggukie you are not on Instagram, right? Then is it okay if I make an account of yours." Taehyung asked, acting coquettishly.

Jeongguk looked at him and told him to do whatever he wanted, small adoring smile on his face. Taehyung made Jeongguks account and posted the same picture there and then shut off the phone.

Soon they reached the Kim mansion

Soon they reached the Kim mansion. Both of them came out of the car and stood beside each other for sometime. Then Taehyung whispered a 'Goodbye' but didn't left and just kept looking at Jeongguk. He gathered his courage and again kissed Jeongguk, this time not on his cheeks but his lips. He pecked Gguks lips and ran inside the mansion, leaving Jeongguk behind him, shocked and unable to comprehend what just happened.

Jeongguk came out of his shock when his phone vibrated. He picked the phone without looking at the caller id somewhat still in daze. It was his mother asking him to come as it was too late. He replied to her, sat inside his car and started driving towards Jeon mansion, still shocked about the little peck on his lips.

__________________________________________________

Someone asked for double update, so here it is. 

How was the chapter? Did you guys liked it? Let me know.♡♡

Hey Guys, I wanted to ask if the length of chapters are okay?

Thank you so much for reading.❤️❤️