CHAPTER - 17

Heartfelt Moment

Taehyung and Jeongguk were still embracing each other after Iseul left, not caring about how much time has passed.

Taehyung had been hugged before, but never like this, since he came back in the present timeline, even in this life time he had never been hugged liked this, so intimately. There was something so warm, something that felt right, smelt right.

He let his body sag, his muscles become loose. Jeongguk had always given him the respect of an equal but right now he is cradling him like a cherished child. In that embrace he felt his worries loose their keen sting and his optimism raise its head from the dirt.

Since the moment he came back in this timeline he had been nervous all the time, worried about missing anything that could result in repetition of the events occurred in his other timeline. But right now he felt that everything is going to alright. He felt Jeongguk brushing his hair back with his fingers and kissing gently above his hairs.

For Taehyung being in Jeongguk's embrace meant that the world stopped still on its axis. There was no time, no wind, no rain. His mind was at peace. How could it be that he hadn't seen Jeongguk's love for what it was before? Pure. Unselfish. Undemanding. Free. He felt his body press in, soft and warm.

This was the love he'd waited for, prayed for after losing his husband. The embrace that he longed to be in. He is the only one who knew how he cried at nights hugging his husband's shirts close to his chest, wishing for the man to emerge from nowhere and hug him, love him. He inwardly thanked God for this second chance and hugged Jeongguk all the tighter. A love like this was to be cherished for life, which he failed to do in his previous life but this time he will cherish it. Finally, he was home.

For Jeongguk too, it was just like a miracle of much pleasure. That was the first feeling of unforgettable touch by hug. He just forgot about himself, in reality that time only a remarkable fragrance was around him, embracing his whole self. This was the first intimate initiative move done by Taehyung towards him. For Jeongguk this hug was way more intimate than those pecks.

His eyes went moist, heart beat touched the roof and he was the most happiest person in the world at that time. He guessed it was because this was his very first time ever holding Taehyung, a guy he had loved since his childhood that his hands felt like trembling, his hands turned cold or wet from sweat. But he still tighten his hold on Taehyung.

He also felt a little awkward because it was his first time hugging someone other than his family, the one person he had always dreamed of. Of course not used that feeling. It was like experiencing heaven, on earth. That genuine simple hug gave him a secure feeling coupled with happiness and excitement more than kiss.

To both of them that embrace gave an assurance that everything will be solved, healed and achieved, it gave them a sense of achievement and satisfaction, which brightened their day instantly.

Both of them were afraid to open their eyes, scared that it was again an silly illusion of their mind, afraid that it was just like those dreams. But still they parted away from each other, a bit reluctantly though.

They made an eye contact, still holding each other hands even when their hands has gotten sweaty. There was a beautiful smile on their faces, trace of happiness in their eyes.

"Your hug has woven our souls in a way that is a forever bond. I hope that was your intention, because this feels real. Like this is not an another dream of mine." Jeongguk said voice so small that if it wasn't for Taehyung standing that close to him, he wouldn't have heard that.

"This is not a dream Ggukie. I'm here, in front of you, in your arms." Taehyung murmured, his voice soothing as if afraid that if spoke to loudly then other person will hear what is supposed to be just for their ears, even though they were the only people in the room.