CHAPTER - 29

Reaction and Action Pt.2

Jeongguk's angry eyes did nothing but made his parents more concerned, for him, but more for the person who will be on the receiving end of the heat of that anger.

They were angry too, they too wanted to punish Jisan but not in a way Jeongguk was planning, not by using violence. They will never want Jeongguk to do something which they knew will bring out the worst of him and above all he will regret later.

"Bunny control yourself. Don't take any step in your anger. Think after you calm down and actually have ability to think." his mom said as she saw him picking up his car keys knowing very well what he was actually planning to do, where he was planning to go.

"Mom just leave. I'll handle it. Don't interfere." He said hostilely.

"Speak with that tone again with me and I'll show you why I'm your mom?" His mom said as she pulled his ears.

"Mom!"

"What? You grew up and forget to respect your mom? You definitely need some lessons, you bunny toothed human." She said as she lightly smacked his head.

"And I know you are angry, anyone will be after all that. But don't forget that you shouldn't stoop to their level to punish them. We have law for that." She said as she made him sit on the bed and took towel to dry his hair.

"What should I do then? He will not be punished just because of a video. We need solid proofs for that to happen. I can't let him go away with that easily." He sighed knowing very well that his mom is right.

"Are you really my son? You must have taken after your father." His mom dramatically said as she shook her head.

"Excuse me. Why am I getting dragged here?" came the voice of his father who was just sitting there silently.

"Listen you dumb bunny, When I said don't stoop to their level, I didn't meant to let them go easily." His mom said completely ignoring his father.

"Then what did you meant mom?" He looked up to mom as she stood up.

"You really are dumb bunny. Did you forget who you are? You are a Jeon. You have power. When you can do everything legally and without involving yourself, then why dirtying your hands?" She replied as she winked at him and left the room.

Jeongguk kept looking at his mother's retracting figure as what she clicked in his mind. He turned his gaze towards father who chuckled.

"Dangerous woman she is. But that's why I love her." He said as he stood and went to his son.

"What she said is right bunny. Don't do anything which can affect you and your future. I know you are angry but that anger will snatch your sanity and you would do something which you wouldn't have done if you had self control." His father said as he sat beside him.

"Always remember when you have self control you can be a solid guardian for those you love. They can depend on you because you are the best version of yourself at all times. That is what it is to become a psychologically mature person. And that's what I want my son to become." His father continued.

"This path of life is challenge enough, without making mountains out of molehills, and yeah, we all see the craggy mountain of ice when we are afraid, triggered, maxed out emotionally... So instead of that high drama, breathe... let your energy come down to something softer... then breathe a few more times and watch that big old scar face hill become something more friendly. Perception is everything. The only thing you can ever truly control is yourself, and that's something you can learn." His father said as he stood and moved towards book shelf.

"If it wasn't your mom stopping you, you would have went and killed him. Don't look at me like that. I know my son." His father said.

"Learn to never give your emotions that much power to destroy the very human you are. Always think before doing something." His father said as he ruffled his hairs and gave him a last small smile and left the room, hoping his son understood what him and his mom actually meant.

After listening to his parents, Jeongguk calmed down. He calm down enough to think sensibly.

Calmness, it is like the forest right after the dawn light has kissed the colours into being. Just being there brings the soul into sweet surrender, at one with nature, vibrant yet relaxed. Every fragrance is fresh, like the page of a new book. Each burst of birdsong is unique, a live chorus to waken the mind, to shake off whatever sleepiness remains. Thoughts and feet wander, lungs fill, time rolls by in its silent and endless way. It gives you peace, so much serenity that you could think properly without rushing anything, without your emotions controlling you.

And that's what Jeongguk felt, after sometime he picked up his phone and called Soobin.

"Release a notice in business circle, anyone who will be supporting Park Jisan will be against Jeon's. Every project will be cancelled and all the funds invested will be withdrawn from the one who will support him. Release this news to whole South Korea. And call Ministry Of Corporate Affairs and tell them to investigate and dig up Park Industries background and Jisan's history and they will find enough evidence of him smuggling imported technology and illegals methods being used there." Jeongguk said as soon as he heard Soobin picking up the call.

Soobin was not surprised to receive this phone call, he knew the moment he heard about the party incident he will receive the call, what surprised him was that the call came after one whole day.

"Yes President sir." He replied, nodding even when Jeongguk couldn't see him.

"Everything should be done soon. I want the news of Park industries declaring insolvency and bankruptcy the moment I check my phone next time. I want Park industries out of business elites as soon as possible. Set an example why Jeons are not someone to be messed with." Jeongguk said and cut the call after receiving an affirmative answer.

Jeongguk picked up his car keys and left his room.

"Mom I'm going to visit Tae." He said and left Jeon mansion.

On the way to hospital he bought a small bouquet, some chocolate covered strawberries and smoothies. Soon he was standing outside the room Taehyung was in.

He opened the door and moved towards Taehyung with a smile on his face, showing the gifts he brought for him but he stopped abruptly when Taehyung showed him his palm indicating him to stop with a blank face.

____________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

I hope you i was able to justify the way Jeongguk handled Park Jisan. Because for me it was best way, with just a phone call he destroyed his business and him. If you wanted some Violence and all, then let me know, I will add it in some future chapter.😉😉

How was this chapter? Let me know your views.♡♡

Thank you so much for reading.️♥️