CHAPTER - 15

Jeon Inc.

As Taehyung was on his way to Jeon Inc., he started thinking that it was a wrong idea. He didn't know what he will answer when he will reach there. He can't just say that he wanted to give the gift he bought for Ggukie. He started to think about the excuse he will give after reaching there.

As the car came to stop in front of Jeon Inc., he forgot about the excuse, as he started to become nervous, his heart started beating loudly and his hand started sweating. The last time when he came here was in his past life, the day he died. All the memories of his past life started flashing in him front of his eyes.

His driver's voice bought him back to reality, he thanked him and get out of the car. The guards standing there were shocked to see him there.

In this life time, It's second time that he had come to Jeon Inc., the first time when he came here was to reject Jeongguk and tell him about his feelings towards him. He had created a huge ruckus here, he is sure that if it wasn't for Jeongguk stopping the guards, he would have been literally thrown out of the company.

This time however, he gently nodded towards the guards with a smile on his face and entered the company.

"Hey. Good Evening. I came here to meet Ggukie I mean Jeongguk. Can you please tell me where he is?" Taehyung greeted the receptionist.

The receptionist was definitely shocked to see him standing there, her wide eyes and shocked, giving away her inner mind conflicts or thoughts. She composed herself after he coughed to gain her attention as now everyone in the lobby were looking at him. He just wanted to turn around and run away from there. It really was a bad idea.

"Sir is currently in a meeting, Mr. Kim. It will take half an hour for the meeting to end. You can wait here or at Mr. Jeon's office." She replied after checking up with Mrs. Ahn. Jeongguk's PA.

"I can go to his office." Taehyung asked shocked, because it was like the restricted area of the building. Only few people were allowed in that room. Even in his past life he never dared to entered that room, afraid that he would mess up something in that room or he can come across anything that Jeongguk wanted to hide from him.

Even if Jeongguk was not there, he still respected his privacy. It was only Min Yoongi who used to go in that room, that to clean it up.

"Yes Sir, Your name is in list of the people who can enter there." She replied.

"OH! And who else's name is in the list? If you can tell me that." Taehyung couldn't stop his curiosity and asked the question which came to his mind.

"The Jeon family, Mr. Min, Kim family and Yours sir." The receptionist answered.

Don't ask him why but Taehyung was happy that his name was mentioned separately from his family. He was ecstatic.

Taehyung was so happy that he skipped happily towards the elevator, there was a hop in his steps. He was swinging the bag held in hands.

Soon he entered the room, he was surprised to see black walls, black coloured furniture and a huge window displaying the lights of the city. It was beautiful and definitely Jeongguk's aesthetic.

He sat down on the couch which was at far corner of the cabin and started to examine the cabin with his huge eyes, like a small child seeing something for the first time.

He was just about to touch the diffuser placed on the table when the door opened slightly. He quickly retreated his hand back and placed both of his hands on his lap, like an innocent kid with his head down looking at his shoes.

He raised his head when no one entered the office and heard two voices. One voice being the familiar, Jeongguk's voice, and one another unfamiliar voice, Taehyung concluded that it must be some employee or a client. They were talking near the door.