CHAPTER - 9

Visitor and Kim Family

When Taehyung opened the door of his Dad's cabin he was surprised to see that his father was not alone, he had a visitor sitting beside him and both of them were having a conversation while sipping their tea. Taehyung eyes flashed with anger and betrayal when his gaze went to face of that person. That person who betrayed his family, who killed his parents and was responsible for his brother's imprisonment. The person being his uncle, Kim Jae.

His father and his uncle were the only children of his grandparents. His grandfather Kim Soo-Hyun was the CEO of Kim Corporations and Kim TechOps while his grandmother, Kim Taehee was a housewife. Both of his grandparents loved their children equally that was the reason his father became CEO of Kim Corporations and his uncle became the CEO of Kim TechOps. All members of Kim family lived happily together in the Kim Mansion.

His grandparents died when he was three years old in a car accident so he didn't remember much about them, but from what he had heard from his parents and brother he knew they were nice human beings.

Even after the death of their parents, everything was good between the Kim brothers. They both loved each other and his uncle was always respectful towards his father, he never spoke or went against his elder brother's words. For his uncle, his brother and sister-in-law were his last elder. His Aunt, Kim Ae-cha, was also very loving and caring. She respected his mother a lot. Both daughter-in laws of Kim family were very close. They always went out together, you wouldn't see one without the other. They were like each other's shadow.

Taehyung was five years old when his aunt passed away because of Ischaemic heart disease, leaving behind her one and half year old son. The disease caused damage in her heart's major blood vessel and she couldn't survive. It was his mother who took care of his cousin brother, Kim Hanuel after his aunt's death. She treated him like her own son and that only increased the love and respect his uncle had for his mother.

But it all changed when he turned ten. His uncle again got married. His uncle got married to a woman named Bae Myeong who was a widow with a daughter named, Bae Iseul. She was a greedy and manipulative woman. Firstly she made his uncle fell in her love trap and manipulated him to live in a different mansion because according to her, she was not comfortable around many people and she loves to live far away from noisy places. His uncle believed all of her lies and shifted.

Obviously his parents were not happy but they didn't forced them to live together as they really wanted his uncle to move on with his life and be happy. His cousin was not happy to leave Kim Mansion as he didn't liked Myeong that much, he cried a lot when he came to know about leaving, he refused to eat anything and fell sick and he wanted to live with his aunt forever. Myeong somehow convinced his uncle to leave his five year old son in Kim Mansion and live with her.

For next one year everything was going on very well but what they didn't knew was that behind everyone's back Myeong was inconspicuously manipulating Jae and was turning him against his brother and family. The final nail to coffin was 'The Achieveon Project.'

It was an international project started by Jeon Tech and Co.. Jeon Tech wanted to collaborate with one other company for this project so when they announced this in public, it created a lot of chaos in South Korea's business circle. Every company in technological field wanted to bag this project as it will not only generate huge profits but will also help in establishing close relations with The Jeon family and open door internationally for the company. Everyone's eyes were on the business news whether they were in business field or were normal citizen, everyone wanted to know who will seal the deal with Jeon Tech.

Kim Corporations and Kim TechOps both also wanted the project and they did submitted their ideas along with other companies, but the one company who was able to bag the project was Kim Corporations. Everyone did thought that they got the project due to their already well established relationship with Jeon family and their heirs being engaged but Jeon Han Siyu, Jeongguk's grandfather was the one who came forward and cleared that Jeon family always keep their professional and personal relations separate from each other and then they released the copy of the ideas submitted by the companies. The released copies of the ideas made every thing clear as of why Kim Corporations won the deal.