CHAPTER - 68

The Press Conference Pt.2

~*~ Flashback Continued~*~

Taehyung was in different car than the lead actor and actress when they reached the venue of press conference. The lead couple had to walk on the red carpet together and Taehyung will go by himself. Soon the car reached the venue. The number of reporters and people gathered there were astonishing.

The lead actor and actress were the first one to walk on the red carpet and as they entered, the flashes of camera and screaming of people began. Taehyung was sitting inside his car when the staff came there to inform him that he will be the next one going on the red carpet.

Taehyung took a deep breath and stepped out of the car with Jimin. Jimin gave him an assuring look and went towards the backstage.

As Taehyung was walking on the red carpet, the flashes of camera became more intense. The screaming of people and questions from the reporter also increased. Taehyung calmly walked to the centre and bowed towards the people. The reporters started screaming his name to pose for them. Taehyung smiled at them and posed for everyone.

After posing for few minutes he bowed and started to walk. He was near the venue door when a boy lunged over him, shouting.

"Jeha is better than you. She should have gotten this role."

The force at which the boy lunged at him was enough to make him fall. Luckily the guards with him were watching closely and acted quickly to help him. Other guards also came and took the boy out of sight.

"Sir, are you okay?" One guard worriedly asked as he helped him stand straight, Taehyung nodded but his face scrunched in pain and he hissed a little when he felt a sting in his ankle. He felt that his ankle is sprained and he hate that. It was the bad time.

Taehyung bit his lips before smiling as he tried to hide his pain.

"Yeah I am okay." He smiled assuring everyone, then he tried to walk normally as he could because he didn't wanted to ruin his first ever project.

Meanwhile with Jeongguk

Soobin who was standing beside his President sir felt as if he was in Antarctica. He felt the temperature of room going down immediately when his president sir saw Mr. Kim being attacked and almost falling on the red carpet.

His President Sir was fuming and his eyes were filled with anger when some idiotic and ruffian guy lunged himself at Mr. Kim.

Jeongguk was tempted to go on the venue and drag that boy who dared to harm his baby but he somehow controlled himself. He didn't wanted to make matter worse for his Taehyung than it has already became.

Soobin started praying after seeing his president sir's anger. He wished for Mr. Kim to be okay or the hell break will loose. He almost cried in relief when he saw Mr. Kim standing up and walking without any pain.

"President Sir, Mr. Kim is alright-" Soobin said but before he could finish his president sir cut him off in the middle.

"I want every single details of that boy within an hour. Every. Single. Detail." Jeongguk said as he kept looking at Taehyung's face. The last words spoken by him were flat and filled with rage.

Soobin gulped and nodded. He called the IT department of Jeon Inc. and passed the order of his president sir to them. Jeongguk didn't moved his gaze from Taehyung's face as he knew his order will be fulfilled.

On the Venue

Taehyung was walking towards his seat, he could feel his ankle swelling. He very carefully took his seat and sighed in relief when he relaxed his leg a bit but the pain was still there. He just smiled and talked normally with his co-actors and staff without giving any sign of pain.