CHAPTER - 85

The Initial Exchange

***The first half of this chapter would be the flashback of Yeonjun and that stranger. If there are people who don't like to read about other ships, they can ignore the first half. Thank You.***

As the stranger received his drinks, he turned around and slightly leaned down to whisper something in Yeonjun's ear. The man chuckled at seeing the bewildered face of Yeonjun and left the coffee shop, leaving Yeonjun standing there with an open mouth.

"Well, I hope your toiled isn't clogged anymore."

__________________________________

Few Months ago

As Yeonjun and Beomgyu sat in their favorite corner of the cozy cafe, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the soft murmur of conversation around them. They both let out simultaneous sighs, their eyes scanning the room for something, anything, to break the monotony.

Yeonjun twirled his spoon absentmindedly in his cappuccino, his gaze drifting out the window.

"I'm so bored," Beomgyu groaned, stirring his latte absentmindedly, gaining the attention of Yeonjun.

"Yeah, me too." Yeonjun chuckled, running a hand through his hair.

"Remember that time we pulled that ridiculous prank on Taehyun?" Beomgyu said after a few minutes.

"Oh, how could I forget? That was classic!" Yeonjun's eyes lit up with mischief, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

They leaned in closer, reminiscing about the elaborate prank they had orchestrated on their friend Taehyun during their college days. The memory brought waves of laughter as they recounted every hilarious detail.

"His face was priceless!" Yeonjun exclaimed, wiping tears of laughter from his eyes.

"I still can't believe he fell for it. That's what happens when you underestimate the power of our teamwork." Beomgyu nodded, his laughter subsiding into giggles.

Their laughter filled the air, drawing curious glances from nearby tables. For a moment, the boredom was forgotten as they relived the thrill of their prankster days.

"I miss those times," Beomgyu said, a hint of nostalgia in his voice.

"Me too," Yeonjun agreed, a fond smile on his lips. "But hey, who says we can't stir up a little mischief now and then? We've still got it in us!"

"You're right. Let's start brainstorming our next prank." Beomgyu grinned with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

And with that, they delved into a lively discussion, plotting their next hilarious escapade, their boredom replaced with excitement and anticipation.

"Let's prank call someone." Beomgyu suggested.

After some deliberation, they settled on calling their friend Huening Kai, who was known for being a good sport and having a great sense of humor.

"Okay, what should we say?" Yeonjun asked, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

"You will call him from your new number and pretend that you are on a blind date or something. You know how to keep it going." Beomgyu suggested, already typing up a fake script on his phone.

"Perfect! Let's do it," Yeonjun agreed enthusiastically.

They dialed Huening Kai's number, trying to suppress their giggles as the phone rang.