CHAPTER - 62

The sweet Morning

Taehyung groggily opened his eyes when sunrays fell on his face. His scanned the room and his eyes got stuck on the figure who was standing near the window talking to someone on his phone.

He was not wearing any shirt, his muscular back left naked for Taehyung to admire. His biceps flexing when he ruffled his wet hairs. The way his tattooed arm was gripping the phone made Taehyung gulp.

'WTF! Am I seeing things now or am I still in my dreams?'

Feeling eyes on him, Jeongguk turned around and smiled when he saw Taehyung awake.

"I will talk to you later, Mr. Song."

"Good morning baby." Jeongguk greeted and kissed Taehyung's forehead bringing him back from his dreamland.

"G-Good morning Ggukie." Taehyung stuttered, feeling embarrassed by his own thought process.

'What is wrong with you Tae. Bad Tae.'

Taehyung shook his head as he scolded himself in his mind.

"What happened bub? Is it paining somewhere?" Jeongguk concernedly asked.

"No Ggukie, I'm fine. See...Ah!" Taehyung bounced a little to show that he is fine but hissed when his abdomen muscles twinged with pain.

"Careful Bub. Don't jump." Jeongguk chided as he held Taehyung and gently rubbed his waist to ease the pain. As he hugged Taehyung from side, Tae felt his shoulder getting wet. He looked there and saw some water dripping from Jeongguk's long hairs.

Taehyung careful got out of Jeongguk's embrace and took towel, which was laying on Jeongguk shoulders and started drying his hairs.

"You have to dry yourself before coming out of washroom Ggukie. The room is cold, you might catch cold."

Jeongguk felt the concern in his voice as he took the towel from Taehyung's hand started drying his hairs.

"I'll do it myself, don't move too much. Your muscles will start paining."

After drying his hairs, he stood up and walked towards the closet and wore a plain white shirt.

"Now let's get you ready too, then we will go and have our breakfast." Jeongguk said as he picked up Taehyung, who squeaked because of sudden movement and started going towards washroom.

"A little warning would do next time." Taehyung deadpanned as he tightly held Jeongguk's shoulder making him chuckle.

"Sure Bub." Jeongguk replied as he made Taehyung sit on the slab and gave him his toothbrush.

"Brush your teeth, till then I'll prepare your bath."

"Done? Good job baby." Jeongguk fondly said when he saw Taehyung washing his face after brushing his teeth.

"Ggukie, I am not a baby! Brushing teeth is not something which needs to be appreciated." Taehyung whined as he stomped a little.

"You need to be appreciated for everything. Now go, your bath is ready. Call me when you are done."

"I can walk Ggukie."

"But you shouldn't. Atleast for few days, till the bruises are gone. It will strain your stomach if you walk." And with that he left the washroom, leaving Taehyung gaping at his retreating figure.

"This man." He sighed and then shook his head.

Jeongguk was sitting on bed when he saw Taehyung coming out of washroom while drying his hairs.