CHAPTER - 51

The Audition

Taehyung was in his cabin getting ready to leave for Kim Mansion as he has to double check his packed luggage. Just when he was about to open the door Jimin barged in looking frantic.

"What happened? Why are you in so hurry?" Taehyung asked after calming down from the sudden action.

"Toady is last date for the audition of Destiny of love."

"What?" Taehyung shrieked.

"Yeah. If you want to bag that role you have to give audition today."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go." Taehyung whisper shouted and left his cabin swiftly

"But you didn't practiced at all." Jimin pointed out as he followed Taehyung.

"Yeah I know but now I don't have time for that. I will manage. I just can't let this opportunity go Jimin." Taehyung anxiously said as they sat inside his car.

The good thing was that the audition venue was not far away from Jang Entertainment. It was just 20 minutes ride so they reached there soon.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and saw that he was not even slightly nervous. It looked like he was determined. They soon entered the venue and went to receptionist.

"Yes. How may I help you?" The receptionist asked without even bothering to look up.

"We are here for auditions."

"Okay. First straight then turn right you will see the sign there. But before going fill and sign in this form." The receptionist answered still not looking up.

Taehyung just silently signed and followed the directions.

The receptionist picked the filled form and was shocked to see the name of candidate.

Kim Taehyung.

'Did I just ignored The Kim Taehyung?'

When Taehyung entered the venue he was given an one page script and told to wait for his turn. Jimin accompanied him to the waiting room. Taehyung was very carefully reading the script trying to soak every written details and characteristics of the character. The page just a vague description of character and situations. Taehyung had to make his own dialogue.

Soon his name was called. Taehyung looked at Jimin who hugged him and whispered in his ears

"All the Best. You will rock this. I will be cheering for you from backstage."

Taehyung thanked him and entered the room confidently. After entering he sincerely bowed to judges.

"Hello I am Kim Taehyung and I am auditioning for the role of Do-Yun."

Do-Yun was the best friend of the main lead and younger brother of female lead. He was secretly in love with his best friend since he was fifteen. He became the bridge which helped the lead couple to meet. And after experiencing his loved one turning his back on him, all those love and hate entanglements, he decided to move on from his one sided love and live for himself. He became a doctor and opened his own hospital far away in a small village.

Although the role could not be compared to the main characters in terms pf screenplay, his personality was unique and charming. Do-Yun had that innocent and loveable aura around him which attracted people towards him. He was also a role with almost perfect personality with his own individuality, a role not trapped by love and hate.

The reason why this role became so popular was because the younger generation related to this role the most. He was not like the possessive male lead who had some toxic traits nor like the traditionally idiotic female lead who tolerated everything the male lead did. He was logical and reasonable character.

Or maybe the role was famous because a lot of youngsters nowadays have Second lead syndrome.

You never know.

The audition scene was the one where the male came to ask for Do-Yon's forgiveness after Do-Yon finally accepted that the male lead loved his sister and played with his feelings.

Taehyung's eyes moved slightly. He blinked as tears started forming in his eyes. He said to the man in front of him.

"I know that you loved her. But why was it her?

No! Don't answer me! I know that she deserved this, she deserve your love. But why did you played with me? Why did you held me so gently in your arms? Why did kissed me that night? Forget about reciprocating my feelings but why did you forget about me as your friend, as a human?

You know what is a human's most powerful and toxic trait ? Hope. It makes human linger for a miracle just a small miracle. It make people wait on the crossroad full of traffic and pray for it. We all want a happy ending. I did too. I prayed for my happy ending, a happy ending with you. But all I received was betrayal.

At the end she became your home and I was left behind like a motel where you spent your night.

Now here you are asking for my forgiveness like you deserve it? Then let me clear this to you I forgave you the day I came to knew about the truth. In your life you played a lot of games, you won many of them too but this one game killed someone's soul. You killed someone's hope. I forgave you but I hope you have it in you to forgive yourself. But I know how difficult it will be. I know that the guilt will eat you alive and maybe that's your punishment.

And don't ever try to find me or contact me again in future. You were just a passing cloud in my life whose fate was to make me reach my destiny and you did.

So I wish we never meet again.

Taehyung finished as he turned his back from the man started walking. He came back and again stood at the center of stage to receive the review. Soon the room was filled with the sound of applause.

The director nodded and said,

"It was very good. One of the best audition of today. Go back we will let you know about the result tomorrow."

"Thank You." Taehyung bowed and left the room only to find himself caged between an overly happy Jimin.

"Tae-Tae that was so good. The dialogue were so powerful. I am fucking impressed."

Taehyung chuckled and thanked him.

"Let's go back and wait for their decision. I have to go back home. Wait! Did you packed your bags?"

"Yes Tae I did. Don't forget that I am more responsible between us." came the sassy reply which resulted in Jimin getting a light smack.

"It hurts you snuggly bear."

"That was not an insult." Taehyung pointed out.

"Well I love you too much to insult you."

"I love you tooooo." Taehyung slurred as they both sat in the car.

_________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know your thoughts.

Actually this chapter was supposed to be about the show in Busan but I couldn't think where to begin that with. So I came up with this one. And to be honest I am somewhat satisfied how it turned out to be. What do you guys think?

Thank you so much for reading.️♥️

Stay safe and healthy <3