CHAPTER - 74

Unforeseen Reveal

(This chapter will focus on Jeonnguk's pov.)

Jeongguk was in his room watching the news about Jisan's trial. It's just been two days since the night of Jisan's arrest. With keeping in mind the severity of case, the trial was scheduled as soon as it was possible.

A special investigation team was made to investigate about the case of missing girls and the number revealed caused another uproar in the whole country. The official reported missing numbers were 450 and there were possibilities that many cases went unreported.

All the black past of Jisan was telecasted on every channel in South Korea along with his trial. Jisan was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Jeongguk was about to head out of his room when he received a call from Soobin. He picked up the call.

"Good Morning President sir. Mr. Choi has agreed to meet you. He will be visiting Jeon Inc. in next two hours." Soobin informed him as soon as he picked the call.

"Hmm and what about the other thing which I asked you to do?" Jeongguk asked as he walked down the stairs.

"President Sir everything is done. The documents which you asked are on your table."

"Good. I'll be there in few minutes." and he ended the call and stepped down the stairs while checking his phone. As he was not paying attention to anything else other than his phone he bumped into someone. He looked up and saw it was his mom.

"Bunny, be careful. Are you going to company?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Yes mom. Did you needed something?"

"No, just have your breakfast before going."

"Okay Mom." Jeongguk sat down on his chair and had his breakfast.

_______________________________________________

Jeongguk entered Jeon Inc. and was immediately greeted by Soobin. 

"Good morning President Sir. All the documents you asked are in your office and all other scheduled meetings are postponed. Mr. Choi is waiting for you in the meeting room."

Jeongguk hummed and entered his office.

"Inform Mr. Choi I will join him in half an hour. Offer him something while he is waiting."

"Sure President Sir." and with that Soobin left the office.

Jeongguk picked the file which Soobin had arranged for him and started going through it.

As he put the file down after reading it he had a smirk on his face.

"Well Mr. Choi you are in for quite a surprise."

_____________________________________________

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." Mr. Choi stood up from his chair as he greeted Jeongguk when he entered the meeting room.

Jeongguk didn't responded just nodded his head to greet back and took his seat. He motioned Mr. Choi to sit and called Soobin. He whispered something in Soobin's ear who in response nodded and left the room.

"Start the presentation." Jeongguk ordered and immersed himself in the presentation. He stopped paying attention to it after few minutes. After all it's not like he called this meeting to accept the proposal. 

He started going through the hard copy of the project just to waste some more time. He felt some eyes on him but he ignored that and continued his act of being busy. Even after few minutes he still felt eyes on him to the point that it started making him uncomfortable. He looked towards the direction and saw Mr. Choi's wife eyeing him like he was some snack.