CHAPTER - 82

The Revelations Pt. 03

Two female officers came and cuffed Eun, leading her outside the hall, leaving everyone shocked at what just happened and what they heard.

"Don't take her to police station, take her to mental asylum. I will pay." Jimin said as he read the report. The headline was made and paid by Eun, even the dummy accounts were planned by her. The pictures of Taehyung and Jasmine that made headlines were taken by her and she was the one who sent those pictures to news agency.

"I think we all should head back to our rooms. This was exhausting." Director muttered as he stood up from his chair.

"Not right now. The person behind the explosion is still between us."

________________________________________________

"Not right now. The person behind the explosion is still between us."

Soobin interrupted the director as he pointed towards the untouched file, which was laying on the table from the moment he entered in the hall. His voice drew the attention of every single individual present there on Jeha again who was still shocked with the revelation of Eun.

"Miss Park Jeha you are under arrest for Violation of personal privacy, Arson and attempted homicide. You have the right to remain silent." Jeha was brought out of her shock when she heard the female officer who was standing beside her with handcuffs in her hand.

"Huhh...No, I didn't do that. I am involved in any bullshit you just uttered, you bitch. What are you doing? Leave me. I didn't do anything to Taehyung." Jeha yelled as she tried to free herself from the hold of officers.

"You did, Miss Park. You violated Mr. Kim's privacy, clicked his photographs without his consent and sent them to media outlets. Yes the pictures which you sent were not displayed on any social media platform as Eun was faster than you but it doesn't mean you didn't committed the crime." Soobin voiced out standing next to Jeongguk.

"Okay i agree i did that, but i didn't tired to kill Taehyung, not that i care if he die but i didn't do that." Jeha stubbornly replied.

"You don't have to lie Miss Park. We have recording of your conversation with the person who replaced the fake bomb with the real one." Soobin said as he waved his phone and pressed the button and soon a video was displayed on the screen.

"Did you understood? I don't need any mistakes. Everything should be done as per instruction. No need to use your big useless brain." Jeha said as she handed the money to a local criminal.

"Yes. Replace the fake one with the original. Simple." The goon muttered.

"Yeah. Now leave and be careful when you leave the hotel premises. Don't get caught." Jeha said as she escorted the goon out.

"Now both of them will be out of my way." was the sentence that Jeha uttered as screen turned black.

"Well the truth has been revealed Miss Park. You don't have to say anything else. If you want to say anything then say that in court." The officer said as she yanked Jeha.

A wicked laugh echoed as Jeha threw her head backwards and started cackling like a psychopath.

"So the Cat is out of bag now, huh." Jeha guffawed.

"Yeah I'm the one behind the exchange of fake bomb with the original one. I'm the one who tried to kill Taehyung." She continued while chuckling.

"In the video you said "Now both of them will be out of my way" One was Taehyung who was the other person you were talking about?" The director interrogated.