CHAPTER - 23

'Be My Date'

Taehyung was lazing around in his home, watching web series with his mom when he got a call from company asking him to visit the company soon.

When Taehyung reached there he was shocked to see company's PR team there in his cabin. He looked at Jimin who was also confused seeing them there.

"Hey Taehyung. Come, we will be discussing about your future work schedule." Head of PR team said as he motioned Taehyung to sit down.

After a long discussion it was decided that Taehyung would be doing two magazine photoshoot and a commercial.

It was shocking and confusing for Taehyung. One question started bothering him 'why is Mi Kwan giving him any work'? But that question was answered immediately when he saw Mi Kwan and Yuchen coming towards him.

"You must be happy by getting the work right. If it was just me you would have rotten here without any work but the shareholders don't want that. Just remember it was not given to you because of your abilities but because of my greatness." Mi Kwan sneered at him.

"Greatness my foot. Just say you were scared that shareholders will withdraw or sell their shares." Jimin mumbled.

Mi Kwan heard that but didn't said anything to Jimin, deep down knowing what he was saying is truth, so he just gave him a glare. He turned around to leave but then he remembered something he looked over his shoulder, his back facing Taehyung,

"Oh Yes you both are invited to my birthday party tomorrow" He said and left the room alone.

Yuchen was still in his cabin when Taehyung was discussing his work schedule with Jimin and PR team. It was only when PR team left, Yuchen opened her mouth,

"Taehyung" Yuchen called him when she saw that both Tae and Jimin were not paying attention to her.

"You are still here, I thought you left a while ago." Taehyung said innocently as if he really didn't see her standing there. Jimin silently snickered earning himself glare from Yuchen, to which he just stuck out his tongue. She ignored him and turned to Taehyung.

"By the way I'm going to Cho's Talk show." Yuchen declared haughtily.

'PR team clearly wants Yuchen to been seen in public to boost her popularity. It must be the tactic of Mi Kwan, he followed what shareholder wanted him to and still gave Yuchen above hand then me.' Taehyung thought.

Then Yuchen's PA barged in his cabin without even knocking.

"Don't you have a any decency to knock?" Jimin roared. His BP is rising seeing both of them in a place which he considered his heaven.

'These two demons are infiltrating my heaven.' was his only thought.

Taehyung signalled him to be calm. He just ignored both of them and turned to Jimin completely,

"Jiminie, what's my schedule for today?"

"Nothing as of now." Jimin answered and gritted his teeth when heard scoff coming from Yuchen's PA.

"Well my artist have a lot on her schedule." She said, her voice filled with mockery as she smirked at Jimin.

"Then I must say you and your artist should be working. Why are you wasting our time... I mean your time? Go do your work...shoo" Jimin lazily waved his hand towards the door as he innocently smiled at them. Yuchen's PA gave him a glare and stomped out of Tae's cabin.

Yuchen still didn't left just stood there.

"By the way Taehyung, you must come at Kwan's birthday party. We will be officially announcing our relationship." Yuchen smirked thinking that Taehyung will feel sad.