CHAPTER - 61

'Feisty Peach'

"Let's get your wounds treated baby."

_______________________________________________

Jeongguk carried Taehyung to his car and ordered Soobin to call the hospital, so that everything would be ready till the time they reach there.

He gently put Taehyung on the passenger seat and started driving the car.

"Ggukie, why are you driving so slow?" Taehyung couldn't help but ask when he saw Jeongguk driving at such a slow speed and the answer he received was enough to make him forget about the pain.

"The road is bumpy, Love. Your abdomen must be hurting. If I drive faster then it will hurt more."

"My caring Ggukie." Taehyung muttered under his breath but Jeongguk still heard it and smiled.

Soon they reached the nearby hospital. Jeongguk again picked up Taehyung and went inside where he met Soobin, who had already prepared everything. He instructed Jeongguk who quietly followed him and then after reaching the room he carefully laid Taehyung on the bed.

"Hello Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim. I would appreciate if everyone except patient leave the room, so I can check my patient more attentively." Doctor greeted them professionally. 

Jeongguk gazed down towards Taehyung when the other squeezed his hand and gave him an assuring smile. After remaining silent for few seconds, he nodded and kissed Taehyung's forehead and left the room.

Jeongguk was standing outside the room, patiently waiting for doctor to come out when he received a call from Yoongi.

"Hyung."

"Did you found Taehyung?" Yoongi asked as soon as he heard Jeongguk's voice.

"Hmm."

"Good. When are you coming back then?"

"We are in hospital."

"What? Why?" Yoongi questioned alarmingly making Jimin raise his eyebrows in question as he was standing beside him to know about his friend's whereabouts.

"Taehyung is injured."

"Want me to come there?" Yoongi inquired as he had already picked up his car keys.

"No need Hyung. i am here. If it is something serious then I am taking him to Seoul.

I will talk to you later Hyung. Doctor just exited the room." Jeongguk ended the call when he saw doctor coming out of the room.

"How is he?"

"Nothing to worry Mr. Jeon, Mr Kim is fine. His stomach do have some bruises, so we checked for any sign of internal injury or bleeding but there were none. Right now one nurse is putting gel on the bruises. Then you can go inside." Doctor informed. 

"Can he go back? Or do he need to stay here?" he inquired. 

"Yeah he can go back. Just make sure he doesn't apply much pressure on his stomach while sleeping. I will also suggest that he should eat light food for next few days. I would recommend the gel which he will have to apply in the morning till he has bruises." and with that doctor excused himself.

After some time nurse also came out and said

"You can visit the patient now."

As soon as Jeongguk heard those words he went inside the room.

"Are you okay baby?"

"I am fine Ggukie. It's just some bruises."

"President sir." Soobin's hesitated voice came from outside of room as he knocked at the door.