CHAPTER - 21

Shopping Date and learning

The shoot got finished when it was almost over 6 PM. The company's staff had prepared a small tea time but Taehyung declined saying that he has something else planned to do, so he has to leave now.

Jimin also tagged along with him as according to him, in his own words, 'I would rather spend my time listening to you rambling about your Ggukie than waste my time with those two faced snakes.'

But when he got to know that Taehyung and Jeongguk had planned to meet he turned towards his own car saying he is going home as he don't want to be the third wheel. Taehyung laughed at his friend's silliness and told his driver to drive car towards COEX mall.

As Taehyung has accepted the offer to accompany Jeongguk to Jeon family vacation, he decided to buy some gifts for all the members of Jeon family. But since he didn't knew about their preferences at all he was panicked and Jeongguk who couldn't see his love in that state told Tae that he will accompany him to shopping for his family.

So they both decided to meet at COEX Mall to shop for Jeon family members and also to have their second date, a shopping date. They met at the entrance of the mall and went inside the mall holding each other's hand.

They roamed around after shopping a bit because Taehyung didn't liked things there. They were not according to his taste and he wanted to give the best gifts to his future family. They were having their dinner when Taehyung's phone rang. He looked at it and saw it was an unknown number so he didn't picked up the call. But when his phone kept ringing, Jeongguk told him to answer the phone.

So Taehyung picked his phone and answered the phone call, putting it on loudspeaker.

"Taehyung!" came the voice of furious Mi Kwan making him furrow his eyebrows. This man called him and he was shouting his name as if he did something wrong. He also saw Jeongguk, who was sitting beside him, frowned as he heard Kwan shouting at him.

"Did you blocked my number?

"You called me to ask that? I thought you were smart enough to know the answer." Taehyung replied unphased as he picked up his fork and brought it toward Jeongguk's mouth to feed him, who happily accepted the food.

"Don't try to act over smart with me. And don't use that tone of yours, it make you sound like an Angel when all you are, is a bitch." Mi Kwan grumbled angrily. Jeongguk's ears perked up as he heard someone insult his love in his presence. Even Taehyung felt it when Jeongguk's body got tensed, his eyes turned dark as if he is ready to do something to this man who insulted him.

Jeongguk is letting him deal with this and Jang Entertainment because he asked himself even though with a single phone call from Jeongguk has the ability to end Jang Entertainment in a blink. He can never tolerate anyone bad mouthing his love that too in front of him.

Taehyung quickly got hold of Jeongguk's hand which were fisted, rubbing his thumb over the clenched hand. Jeongguk feeling the soft touch looked towards him, He saw Tae smiling at him gently with an assurance that he is alright. And as if magic, Jeongguk felt his anger subside a little, only a little.

Taehyung's attention went back to his phone when he heard that Mi Kwan was still barking on the other side.

"I don't think I have done anything 'bitchy' towards you. Then why are you so mad?" Taehyung smiled and calmly replied.

He heard a scoff from the other side, "You embarrassed Yuchen during the photoshoot. How could you? I know you are jealous because I'm with her but please refrain yourself to stoop so low that you have to embarrass her like that in front of other people and make me hate you."