CHAPTER - 25

Ho Song

As Jeongguk and Taehyung were busy in dancing that they didn't saw any one else. They were brought back into reality when the music ended and people surrounding them started to applauding and whistling that made Taehyung so shy that he whined and snuggled his face into Jeongguk's neck to hide there.

Jeongguk laughed and held Taehyung's waist gently and led him off the dance floor, whose face was still hidden in his neck.

He pulled a chair for Taehyung and helped him sit down. He brushed his hairs and looked down at Taehyung who was already looking at him.

"Sit here. I will bring something to drink for you." Jeongguk said and left after Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung sat there looking here and there when,

"Taehyung" Someone shouted at his name gaining attention of the people around them at the loud voice. Taehyung knew that voice very well, he sighed when a body almost jumped on him.

"Control yourself Jiminie." He said tiredly.

"Control. How? I'm inside the party venue from where my name was struck off. I'll not miss their reactions. I'm happy. You did brought me here" Jimin said happily and he was literally jumping on the heels of his feet.

"Then you should thank me, midget. You came here with me." Someone said, his voice unfamiliar to Taehyung. He looked behind Jimin to see a bored Ho Song standing there with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

Ho Song, cousin of Jeongguk. Taehyung had asked Jeongguk's help to bring Jimin inside to which Jeongguk asked his cousin's help.

Ho Song was, well, different from all others. He was handsome, not perhaps in the conventional sense, but he had that appearance which could make him stand out in the crowd. He was fair, almost pale white. His unfathomable, golden brown eyes contrasted exceptionally with his light toned face. His eyes were as deep and expressive, where you could get lost if you stared long enough. His face had that faraway look in it, which cannot be described in words. His smile, which reached up to his eyes and wrinkled them, flaunted his modesty and humility.

Often, you could see a hint of pain in his sparkling eyes, which would disappear as suddenly as it emerged. He sometimes spoke too fast, which perhaps revealed how much agony he concealed within himself. Above all was his frame and his stature. He was not extremely muscular, with 8 pack abs or 16 cm biceps. However, he could stand out in a crowd, which was mostly due to his way of carrying himself.

Perhaps he was not the kind who had girls swooning over him. But he was simple and innocent. He was perhaps, just one in a million, who was nothing special, but all the same unique.

Ho Song was not interested in politics as his father was or not in business as Jeon family. He was just enjoying his youth but that doesn't mean he don't do anything. He was an artist who love art. His paintings were displayed in Art Museum since he was sixteen. He was carefree but usually silent.

And the person he admired the most would be his Hyung, Jeongguk. He never went against his hyung's words. That's why even though he disliked going to parties and events, he came here, just because his hyung asked him to.

Usually he is very respectful towards others but with Jimin he started bickering. Jimin just has that talent.

"Shut up tower. Don't speak in between." Jimin retorted.

Ho Song ignored him and nodded towards Taehyung respectfully with a small smile.

"Hey Hyung."

"Hey Song. How are you?"

"I'm good hyung. Where is Hyungie?" He asked as he craned his neck to search for his hyungie.

"Oh he went to bring some drinks. Come sit here, he will come soon." Taehyung said as pointed towards the chair opposite to Jimin who had already taken his chair and was busy in eating.

"Hyung you are also coming with us to the vacation right." He asked excitedly.

"Which Vacation?" Jimin asked confused.

"Yeah. Jimin its a Jeon family's vacation. Ggukie invited me." Taehyung answered both of their questions.

Jeongguk soon came with drinks. He was surprised to see his cousin there not really because he knew Ho Song will always do what Jeongguk will ask him to.

"Tae your juice baby." Jeongguk handed him his juice and turned towards his cousin who was looking at him adoringly,

"Hey bubba you came. Do you want anything? Wait hyungie will bring something for you." He gently ruffled Ho Song's hairs.

"No Hyung. I don't need anything. you sit down." As he pushed Jeongguk towards his seat.

"Okay but if you need anything just tell me okay. And if you feel like leaving the party, you can go." Jeongguk calmly said.

Ho Song has Selective Mutism. When he was five he was kidnapped and he had to live with those kidnappers for almost two months as police were not able to find them. He was not allowed to speak or was severely punished whenever a single noise left his mouth. Even when he was rescued he was afraid to speak.

It took him almost two years to talk with his family members but he was not able to talk to strangers. He didn't have any friends as in his school children never bothered to talk to him.

'He can't talk', 'Why can't he talk if he has voice', 'He thinks he is jeon and we are inferior to him that's why he doesn't talk' or the most used one 'He is just using that big word as an excuse to justify his creepiness' didn't helped him to open up and that built his personality. His only friends are his cousin and his sister and now he is happy with that only.

Jeongguk still treat Ho Song as a baby who is happy with the treatment. Jeongguk to outer world may look cold and arrogant but with his family he is so different that if you tell people that inside Jeon Mansion both the youngest cousin of his fight daily to gain his attention, even if its truth, will not believe you.

Soon Mr. Jang went on the stage with Yuchen's father and they both announced that their children are in love and today is also their engagement.

The crowd was shocked because it just been two weeks since Taehyung and Mi Kwan's breakup. Their gaze went to Taehyung who was standing there with his whole body leaning on Jeongguk, his head resting on Jeongguk's shoulder and his hand holding Jeongguk's hand which was on his waist. It was like he was not really bothered as he was laughing at something his friend was saying. The couple look happy together.

They again looked at Mi Kwan and Yuchen who were now standing on the stage exchanging rings. To be honest, they looked a little bland as compared to Taehyung and Jeongguk.

After they exchanged their rings and shared a kiss, people applauded and soon they cut a small cake. Now it was time to open the gifts.

As the gifts were slowly opened one by one, Taehyung signalled Jimin who winked and went somewhere. Gifts of some rich and reputed families were not opened. Only small gifts were opened.

Yuchen eyes went to Taehyung who was now looking at the gift which was in Mi Kwan's hand and the look in his eyes was enough for to be worried about. She looked at the gift and she became more pale and agitatedly nervous after seeing 'From KTH with love :)'

She again looked at Taehyung who winked at her and then Mi Kwan's hand who has now already opened the half gift.

"NO! DON'T OPEN IT! THROW IT AWAY!" She shouted.

__________________________________________________

So here is the next chapter.

How was it? Let me know.♡♡

Hey are guys okay if I make Ho Song Hobi's future partner. let me know.

Thank you so much for reading.️♥️