CHAPTER - 45

Apologize

"Is That So?"

A calm voice came from the entrance. The voice was soft and cold yet it instantly caught everyone's attention.

Taehyung glanced behind him, staring in shock as Jeongguk's cold and straight figure walked towards him from the entrance.

Why is Ggukie here?

The people who were watching the drama earlier from sidelines were stunned. The man was approaching as tiger approaching his prey. His tall and imposing figure, the cold aura surrounding him. The atmosphere turned cold. It was as though he had brought along cold wind from outside the door. His dark and serene eyes made them feel shiver down their spines. It was like a god had come between the mortals.

The moment Park Jeha and Lin Mi-Sung turned around and saw The Jeon Jeongguk, their faces froze in shock.

Netizens here won't know about Jeongguk's nature, but how could they not? Every business man in Korea know. They know how petty Jeongguk can be if his family is involved. Park Jeha definitely knew, her brother faced the consequence after all.

His cold dark eyes scanned past Jeha and Mi-Sung and landed on Taehyung. He saw the shirt he had placed on the counter.

"My Tae will be chased out of Jeon family's door? This is a news for me too." he asked in a calm and low voice. Although his words were inoffensive and normal, people there still felt the drop in temperature.

Jeha trembled in her place,

"CEO Jeon why would you be here?"

Jeongguk had yet net spared her any glance. He walked towards Taehyung. The employees standing there unconsciously stepped back.

Taehyung didn't knew why he showed up here but his heart felt a sudden peace when Jeongguk's arms circled around his waist. He unconsciously tried to snuggle more in those buff arms.

"Are you okay baby?" Jeongguk asked as he gently rubbed Taehyung's waist.

"I'm fine Bun. I can handle all this by myself."

"CEO Jeon this is just a misunderstanding." The moment Lin Mi-Sung saw CEO Jeon he became scared.

'Coward.' Taehyung thought.

Regardless of how big Lin family's influence was, it would be in negative figures if compared to Jeon family. If he earned the ire of CEO Jeon, that's it. That will be the end of Lin family, of him, because he knows his father will not let him live after that.

"First and most important thing. Never, I mean never interrupt when I am talking to my baby. Second, Why would I be here? When I have to accompany my fiancé for shopping, do I have to explain myself to you first?"

Jeha who was standing there in fear running through her veins almost chocked listening to his answer.

'Accompany his fiancé to shop?'

Everyone present there knew how busy Jeongguk's schedule is, how difficult it is to even make appointment to meet him and he is standing here saying he came here to shop with his fiancé.

Mi-Sung knew that Parks have a resentment against Jeon and Kim, so he immediately thought to protect himself.

"CEO Jeon it is just argument between them. I am also unable to hold them back, you see, in reality.."

His stammering was cut off by Jeongguk as he asked,

"So you never said a word." Jeongguk picked up the shirt which was lying on the counter, he voice suddenly turned more cold.